Best friends

Right i thought id post this just to see if i have anyfriends…lol

My best friend of LB is ltl_aly as she cooks lovely cookies and i can call her and chat to her always .x

i also think Shivers best mate on LB is Ratty46

Made too many friends from biking to pick one guess i just luv you lot

I dont have a best friend on here, i think your all great.

All together now AWWWWWWWW :D;)

One year in and i’m still looking:crying:

The tarmac? :stuck_out_tongue:

PMSL

I’ll be honest, I despise the lot of you. I thought Afro would be my buddy, but when I met him I found out he’d led about his hair-cut, I can’t trust someone like that.

I used to be great buddies with a guy called Ghostie, he left though. :frowning:

Big Res S, he’s full of awesome

It’s not funny:angry:

i have no friends :frowning:

im kidding… -jun- and raquib are top peoples on here! (they helped with my confidence)

ltl_ally’s alright i guess(my bitch) :stuck_out_tongue: no im kidding shes a top lass! everytime im lost she makes sure i get home (it is very much appreciated)

dr_placebo. nice guy (but hes way to gay for me :D)

all in all iv meet a few of you around and u guys are top people! :smiley:

In all honesty, I think you all are a fantastic bunch and it’s been a pleasure meeting all of you;):slight_smile:

But you still prefer the tarmac :stuck_out_tongue:

I was about to say, thier is one guy on LB that I dont like:w00t:

Ginger’s not that bad;)

PJ for me, been mates for about 10 years, you couldn’t wish to meet a nicer bloke.

Sometimes I think all my friends are imaginary :wink:

Wait. It’s just you lot :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I doubt I could really call anyone on here a friend… despite being a member almost a year and a half now I haven’t met a single one of you face-to-face, although I know one or two of you relatively well via the amazing medium that is MSN.

But you’re a helpful lot and I get to raid your heads for knowledge every now and then, so it’s a good relationship :smiley:

Lol.

The OP said ‘friend’. Not milf.

Cheekychick is my bestest buddy:D closley followed by ally,danie,Tiggi Gems,dlchatel,mad-dogdhofty,ginge,pj,alex,…in fact your ALL fabulous people and feel like ive known you all forever:D

Awww Waspie, thanks :kiss:

I suppose I have to say my bestest LB friend is Curtis :smiley: But I have met so many great people on here that I would be writting forever, met some right a holes too though :stuck_out_tongue: