BEMSEE Club racing dates for 2014

First round at Brands Hatch this weekend if anyone fancies watching some club racing with all grids full so its going to be an amazing couple of days with loads of action.

I will be in garage 23 so if you are down pop in and say hi.

I may have a spare ticket for sun if anyone wants it, my mate that was attending may not be able to and will let me know later. Will have to come and collect from E12 tomorrow.

Looking forward to some good racing! Bemsee and it’s riders always put on a good show. See you on Sunday PJ:)

Mixed weekend for me.
Saturday was the first time i had a chance to ride the new bike under race conditions and i had to make a few changes to the suspension and gearing but with the help of Pouty (it was his bike to start with) we managed to get it sorted.
I managed a 53.7 just 0.1 off my best on a minitwin and was looking for more of the same for Sunday.
Unfortunately Sunday was wet so no PB’s to be had but i did like the wet last year so looked forward to seeing how this bike faired. It was going so well until lap5 when i lost the rear coming out of clearways and lowsided!! Game over. The bike wasn’t too badly damaged but we had an electrical issue that couldn’t get resolved so that was the end of my days racing. Bike is now at Steve Jordans getting looked at so fingers crossed it will be ready in time for Snetterton and Round 2 in a few weeks time.

bloody hell :frowning:

Sorry to hear that PJ and your mishaps :frowning:
How did Danielle get on?

Danie did well, started all four and finished all four.

Times were down a bit from last october but we have changed all the suspension for this season and she hadn’t ridden the bike since october so was good to see her out there and regaining her confidence on the bike.

Snetterton next weekend so hopefully the weather will hold out and we get a good couple of days up there and move the lap times down and get some good finishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVc66GstiQ4

Race 1 from Sunday

From the weekend.

Aw man, no more retro leathers!

Oh no Dave i still have both sets, they get used when its raining :wink:

Keep that onboard footage coming PJ. That was fun!

Silverstone next for Round 3 in a couple of weekends time.

Can’t bloody wait :smiley:

Final race on sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXSc9IE5wkU

Nice Bike And leathers. :slight_smile:

The bike looks a bit under-geared did you make any changes I expect you all run identical ratios as your all on the same machines. ?

We had a huge head wind going down the Hangar straight which didn’t help but it was ok down the start finish straight, but that wasn’t as long lol

Nearly all were running the same gearing 15/45 and all are running SV’s so give or take a bhp or 2 they are all similar power, it depends on the size of the bollox and weight and ability of the rider really, hence i’m not at the front :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks great fun. :smiley:

Nice vid & photos PJ, good luck. :slight_smile:

Breathalyse that rider on the red bike…he had more lines than BT and his overtake at 7 mins was a bit keen. Seemed like you almost anticipated it? Don’t know how though…but I’m sure you chuckled at his race craft.

Impressive use of the kerbs PJ!! Good work:)

although I’m sure you shouldn’t be that far over them :hehe: