BCW / RIDER SHUFFLE

Breast Cancer Weekend !!!

Ladies and Gentlemen …

The Rider List is Now Closed !!!

I have just had an email from Aviva that ONLY 20 RIDERS are to be on route at any one time (insurance)

but…

I said it and I will stick by it…NO ONE WILL BE LEFT OUT…becouse we are in constant contact with Central Dispatch via Radio…I intend to shuffle the riders from Point to Point…meaning that anyone that registers on the email provided will get to ride the route and be involved !!!

The Camping and Entertainment Facilities will be for “ALL”…People on Steward Duty, People on the Village and people that turn up on the day.

Registration is now being taken through

breakthroughweekend.org

Its all going fast so…for you £25 you will get

Your camping (tent and facilities)

Food and Drink

Live Entertainment

Access all areas

Official photo calls

and a Dammmmmm good Time.

I now intend to have the Crew Captains Issue point marking directions to all Londonbikers that are there on the day…meaning…everybody will be put to Steward Duty On Points and Locations around the Capital.

ALL IT MEANS IS THAT ONCE YOUR POINT DUTY HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY ACHIEVED…YOU GO BACK TO CENTRAL DISPATCH AND EAT AND DRINK RATHER THAN GO ON TO ANOTHER POINT !!!

The days intinery and routes to be given soon

sounds good i shall have a look now!!

sounds ggood mate keep up the good work and sorry about last night was asleep

Look at what ?..( your registered )…there is nothing to look at yet…I havent posted it you tit…stop looking at ya new lights and get with it …oh…thank you for the drink…

Ginge…I was right outside ya house…a gas blast couldnt wake you up ya walrus !!!

sorry im being a tit!, ok yey im registered, o i forgot bout lights mite go and have a look in a min!

drink was my pleasure!

Nice one Barro!

BOOK NOW…SEE

“BCW WARNING POST” !!

Still More people needed as back up to the Crew and Village Staff…

Come on Guys and Gals…Registry is a phone call away.

www.breakthroughweekend.org