BCR Sunday

Dammit, sorry :ermm:

Alarm went and I just couldn’t remember why getting up early was such a good idea. Typically, remembered once it was too late, so will try and make amends soon.

Thats a disgraceful excuse?:angry:

:smiley:

Hi Sneaky, you get about a bit, we saw you in your chair at Wessons.:stuck_out_tongue:

Darn’nit! I told you not to say’owt.:pinch: I’d sent the Stunt Double to that Sunday morning trundle to Finchingfield!:angry:

It wasnt you that pinched my bib was it?:angry: Its one of those plastic one with the curly-up bit at the bottom with a picture of a human on the front!

:smiley:

Poor excuse… i got up at 4am to be there :w00t:

Sorry i didnt say the goodbyes guys but had to get a shifty on… Just made it to the port intime to get my ferry.

Cheers Sneaky again for the hospitality and the bacon sarny :smiley:

Had a good blast, i was well and truly fugged by the time i got back to camp at 2330 :w00t:.

Oh and who was the dude with the cam? Wouldnt mind a copy of the footage, especialy after i messed mine up and had it on the wrong setting :hehe:

Always a pleasure m8. Dave on the SP1(2) was recording…that does actually give me the willies. Not that anyone would be doing owt that they shouldn’t…:Whistling:

Ofcourse they wouldnt do anything wrong, especialy on a motard… Anyone in touch with him?