BABT

I have joined the cause!

Done :slight_smile:

When you say that do you mean you’ve sent a request or BABT now appears on your friends list, sorry if that a dim question, but I’m new to this facebook malarkey.

Ian

Yeah i sent a request and BABT accepted :slight_smile:

Ah I see, I’ll continue to assume that I smell a bit then :frowning:

Ian

Why do you say that?

I just found some deodorant that works, I too am now accepted :smiley:

Fear not my smelly friend - i think as it was set up as a “friend” rather than a group or page its taking time for the moderator to well… er… moderate :slight_smile:

Great stuff, Shane, well done for setting this up.

But…

+1 for the site not being a Facebook one (I can never log into Facebook for some reason; it just doesn’t seem to like any of my passwords and it’s a pain to have to keep resetting the password all the time :crazy: )

nice one, i’m in, well i will be if the moderator type person does exactly what it says on the tin:D

I’m in x

Well said Q. Us too.

I don’t do Facebook either!! So pull your finger out Shane and sort it out!!!:smiley:

ok…ok…this sh1t takes time and money but we’re on it;)…

if theres anyother place you think BABT will be made welcome please give me your ideas;)…
also…

BABT will be more than happy to come to your place of work and discuss the security of your bike and parking spot…look for possable routes a theif would come from and wheel your bike too so we can take productive countermeasures against the the bastards…togeather, we can help prevent your bike from going walkies…bare in mind…i (myself) have no formal qualifications but just 2 minds are better than one…and i can give you my veiws as being a victim of bike crime myself…
smiled:).

bump

good work :cool: added it to facebook

I have added on facebook.

one suggestion is that if the BABT profile had been a fan page or group page as opposed to a profile page then all members would be able to upload pics and start discussions.

GLAD TO HELP IN ANY WAY. VISIT OUR GROUP. Motorcycle STOLEN! A group for bikers to post details of their stolen motocycles or report any suspect bikes that you see up for sale SEE GROUP FOR MORE DETAILS…http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=415974705057#!/group.php?gid=415974705057&v=wall