At last - my pretty girl for the week

Now I’m a believer that you need to see at least one beautiful person per week, and for me it has to be a girl/women.

Getting a bit concerned by Thursday, but hooray, a lovely lovely girl called Emma is on my course today. And as teacher, I can lavish a wee bit more attention on her.

How are you guys doing in the ‘pretty person a week’ stakes?? (And the mirror doesn’t count)

I didn’t know that? Will try it for sure, where should I look for them?

Theres a point. Havent done that this week. Think I’ll go up Kensington High street, nice Babes there

Gotta clean my air filter though, ahh decisions Air filter/babes???

Ops! The wife just read that behind my back ! Does it counts if I look at the same one… er… at all times???

I jsut came back from Riga (Monday) and i saw enough beautiful women to cover my whole lifetime… and that would cover about 3 a day for the next 5 years… if i was actually to count!

100% record for gorgeous stunning females… no one was ugly, fat, horrid, boring, uneducated… and its simply an amazing place to go…

further to that point is that girls in england unless you spend a lot of time in spearmint rhino… wouldnt even be in the same league as Latvian / Russian chicks… its like comparing the Premiership to some local division and saying they have a chance… NOT QUITE!!

love it… Eastern Europe is something else…!!

C

thats what i like to see andrew, someone who would never abuse their position of authority…

Andrew, you’re just around the corner… Send some my way!!!

"I jsut came back from Riga (Monday) and i saw enough beautiful women to cover my whole lifetime… and that would cover about 3 a day for the next 5 years… if i was actually to count!

100% record for gorgeous stunning females… no one was ugly, fat, horrid, boring, uneducated… and its simply an amazing place to go…

further to that point is that girls in england unless you spend a lot of time in spearmint rhino… wouldnt even be in the same league as Latvian / Russian chicks… its like comparing the Premiership to some local division and saying they have a chance… NOT QUITE!!

love it… Eastern Europe is something else…!! "

Couldnt agree more…so damn nice too! Last time I was in Prague, I was found by the lovely Johana wandering the streets at stupid o’clock in the morning, separated from Czech types I was staying with and facing an extortionate cab ride to the country. Back to Johana’s, tepot and snackies on the go, bed made, brekkie and a lift 40km to my pals in the morn…not only that, she was a ballerina that was fluent in English, French, German, Italian, Flemish, Czech (duuuh!) and had a masters in ancient Hebrew at 25! All was perfectly innocent too! I didnt think women like this were possible!!! WTF!!! How??!?!?!? Spose it gives us something to aim for too - probably fall short of masters holding Czech ballerinas, but still theres the dream

Off to Budapest in a week…heard good things bout there too…hope the missus appreciates my asthetic critique of the E. Euro booty…doubt it!

Going out to some charity party tonight in Fulham which should provide rich pickings… Got to love chelsea and fulham for the women!

Fit bird sitting opposite me at work I spend more time looking at her than at my screen!

I fully agree with the pro-Latvian post above.

RIGA - a great city, and packed to the rafters with great looking women.

My only complaint, I haven’t had a job there this year!

Maybe she thinks the same too, Terry! Say hello and ask her what she like and if she’d like to do it with you sometime.

Hello from the King’s Road! How you doing?

Well like i said… If you see a noisy black dirt bike with little wheels say hi!

I’m back out to Korea next week. I never used to rate girls from the far east, I guess they grow on ya!

What a load of pervs

Loving the lady-boys, eh ?

As people say, if they are unbelievably fit they are usually a bloke !..