at last after nearly 18 months I am getting my new old bikes from USA..via france

Yes they are here and I am off to FRANCE this weekend to pick up my three bikes…

two H2’s and one GT750…cant wait to get them here and have a wee tootal about…carefully…of course…

Its along story and a very sad one getting these biles but at last they are nearly here…

good for you :smiley: I went to a friends birthday party this weekend, and the most awaited bit was the ceremonial firing up of his H2 with spannies fitted :w00t: that certainly shook the wax out of everybodies ears :stuck_out_tongue:

Had to google those. Suzuki GT750? Looks sweet. H2 all I got was Hummers and Hydrogen powered motorcycle that looks hideous.

kawazaki 750cc 2 stroke i think kevsta…look up that and you shound find the h2’s :slight_smile:

Oh the innocence of youth;):smiley:

Are the H2’s bog stock 2T?

What sort of money are you looking for?

Hmmmm … tried your suggestion … got this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJALWWYzVxE :smiley:

Try Kawasaki H2C:cool:

yes one is bog standard with spannies on but I have a full set of stadard exhausts too…and one is very highly modified with inlet reed valves…

The kettle is one of my favourite cruisers…and I will be out on it again…my biking days are not completely over yet…

this one is pretty standard…and will be fun to have in the collection, but likely will be sold next year for a largish sum…the other two I will keep I think…we will see…

Now thats nice, have’nt seen one of those for a long time my dad used to say that was pure sex on a stick lol:D

Ah… the H2 - proper scary to ride at anything above a fast walking pace :slight_smile:

nah not as bad as everyone makes out, they were just a bit on or off and in the days of a10’s and bonnevilles we were just not used to such power in such a small flexible chassis…

Cant wait to get them here though…been waiting over 30 years…