ARNIE'S LAST STATEMENT

**** happens mate, your not the only one that gets done for speeding, your proberly on a downer with all the **** happening around the same time.

Don’t let the begrudgers win.

Stay on line and enjoy the craic.

If your problem is with the Police then WTF are you talking about not posting on LB? :blink:

Man, if you knew how much bad luck I’ve had with bikes over the past 4 years, you’d be shrugging your shoulders and saying, “It ain’t that bad” :wink:

Dude, most people don’t like all the laws of the land, particularly speeding, but it’s like getting sent to jail and being an easy target, inevitably the powers in each environment will try to take you up the arse if you get caught :smiley:

If you have to speed a few tips for you…

Do short bursts of 1xx only :smiley:

Slow down to the legal limit whenever you are approaching a slip road :smiley:

Check your mirrors every few seconds :smiley:

Check bridges well in advance :smiley:

But if you really want to speed, the best tip (as for most problems in life)…

Do some track days :smiley:

These tips are copyright Afro Industries 2008, and any omissions should be queried with F and U Ltd :smiley:

Bye!

I can’t believe it has come to this!?!?! Why stop posting on the forum?

Personaaly, I’ve never found you dangerous to ride with, and I’m one of the first to admit to doing the “Wacky Races” through town on a night out with the lads (and lasses :stuck_out_tongue: )…

Stop being a tart, and get back on here. Don’t be put off by some negative post’s! Also, I’ve noticed that some of the people doing the negative post’s seem to be complete angel’s who never speed, display small number plates or have loud exhaust’s! They also seem to devote more time to slating people online, than to actually getting out to the bike meet’s and meeting us all! :wink:

So, quit yer snivvelin’ and get back on here, or we may just have to hunt ya down! :stuck_out_tongue: :w00t:

RR :smiley:

Your probably just having a really bad couple of days/weeks.

We all been there! It s**t.

Suck it up, and just get through it. Your a lovey guy, and we all like you.

Don’t worry about the keyboard warriors, they have nothing better to do, Be happy with all the LBers you have met so far,

You’re a top lad and don’t let anybody tell you otherwise :wink:

I’m not sure if I’m one of the people with a negative post. I would have thought mine a positive post as it could save someone a world of sh1t? Possibly even Arnie! Happily, I tick all the boxes, with regard the reg plate zorst and speeding. So I am no angel…

The fact that some riders on here have never seen Arnie ever do summit dangerous is a good thing. It may also mean that some of them have p1ss poor hazard evaluation! I have been known to make mistakes and make things dangerous for others or myself…well, a mistake…kind of!:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh no don’t leave, I love reading your posts. look at the response you have got, everyone wants you to stay. We all love a naughty boy and if I ever get to meet you I was looking forward to slapping your legs. :hehe::D. Sorry couldn’t resist. Seriously PLEASE STAY and don’t worry about the spelling I adore your funny little spelling mistakes they are very endearing. My spelling is MUCH worse than yours and I’m English. What can we do to make you stay, I’m not adverse to begging if you want. PLEASE STAY.:smiley:

Arnie,

You just agreed yesterday or today (can’t remember exact time) to let me mentor you for £100 per hour plus life insurance.:stuck_out_tongue: It was a done deal remember? If you leave the forum how will I get my hands on that cash, no one else will stump up.

LOL:D:D:P

H

‘Save the Road Users of the World from Arnie Campaign’ donations welcome.

wats this all about then??!!??!!

i don`t sign in for one day and me m8 arnie decides to jump ship!!!

PLONKER!!! fugg wat every one else says or thinks. you ride to the best of your abilities and they aint to shabby m8

keep doing those trackdays and keep having fun

if you ride a motorbike and don`t have fun, whats the point of riding a motorbike;):smiley:

Our favourite giant Polish lunatic trackday outrider… gone.

Come back Arnie and I’ll buy you a cake at the Ace. :smiley: I didn’t hear you ask for it yesterday, honestly!

Hi Arnie, fancy a ride out at the weekend? We know youre not a bad guy and wed like to be friends despite your reticence in posting. You`ve got to be a special guy, you ride a Triumph, we gotta stick together!!!

Good to see Arnie at Borough tonight with more interesting tales to tell:Whistling:

yeah come on Arnie dont be shy spill the beans

I’m just pleased to hear I’m not the only one that posts naked.

And believe or not I’m single :slight_smile: No women wants me :smiley: :smiley:

I’M BACK!

Och och and by the way got pulled yesterday on the way to bmm… Another £30 :smiley: :smiley: This chaps in blue cars really really like me recently :cool:

Welcome back ya nutcase:)

As i said last night at BMM, sort that plate and you will be much less a target mate:)

Welcome back Arnie :slight_smile:

You going for the record mate? :stuck_out_tongue:

You stupid fohk :laugh:

Oh and you never replied my PM…Was it more bullshit than you could take in one go? :smiley:

Can anyone organise me a betting system on LB :slight_smile: I think it wasn’t the last time yet when I was pulled :slight_smile: I could make some money back at least by taking bets :smiley: :smiley:

i told him when he put teh plate there!..all good…arnies rich!:smiley: