Are you a seasonal rider or all year round?

Aha so the majority of people are all weather.
Cool, 35 to 3, nice results lol…

All weather including snow and ice… the point of ice is to play speedway :stuck_out_tongue:

Only when it’s someone else bike, so this winter i will come round yours :wink:

You crazy girl :w00t:

I feel these statistics mean biggerall because the majority of people who would actively participate on an internet bike forum like this would mostly be hardcore riders.

Well if i have the bike i want by the time winter comes round feel free and we can play :wink: Then u will be just as crazy as me MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :smiley: :smiley: :alien:

If you check back again during the deep dark winter months you might notice there are fewer people posting. This is not because they are not riding in all weathers (heaven forbid ;)) but because their fingers are just too frozen to type.

all weathers…the bike is my only form of transport.

tis surreal riding with snow on the ground!

plus it spins up easier in winter!:smiley:

all year round in and out of london - becuase i love it and see something different everyday

Mentioning london i had my first london experience.
First ride in to London, Wow its so busy and mad.
I was only going to North London (Harrow on the hill) so i can only imagine what inner londons like :s

FUN!!:smiley:

beware young sir it be a den of sin and deprivation that no person of your tender years should ever set eyes on or even be told the stories …

And there be Witches & warlocks on their metal steeds that flow through the souls of those protected by a box of a material that has the ability to make its wearer believe they are the most important lifeform and they have the right to that area in their vicinity .Thse steeds bellow and roar and some rear up some defy gravity by levitating sideways.

you have been warned …

ps am seasonal

All Four of them :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, like reading an extract from Lord of the Rings.
Good read that was :stuck_out_tongue:

all year :slight_smile:

All year round except snow and ice !

Unless I gotta take the kids or its sheet ice I’m on the bike, 2 wheels good, 4 wheels bad!:wink:

All year! No question!
When I lived in Suffolk, during the winters with snow and ice I’d still go out.
I have to or I just go crazy mad insane psychotic and am unbearable to live with.

Good answer!:smiley:

Well, I’ve been on two wheels for three years now, including a year on the 125 before taking my test. I have ridden through the winter in the past, mostly for getting to work (at the time, I was working for London Underground - free travel and I still used the bike!). However, I won’t be doing it again this year.

I’m much like a cat in that I like comfort, convenience, looking fabulous and staying dry. I only get wet if the water is hot and soapy and contained in my bathroom. Turning up somewhere sopping wet and filthy after a rainy ride is an inconvenience at best, and a pain in the ass at worst. Not only that, being in London the roads are bad enough when dry - when wet they are almost to a mile as treacherous as all buggery.

I’m going to raise my head above the parapet by admitting on a public biking forum that I also love cars, and in fact I also own a Porsche Boxster. However due to the ridiculous planning laws and the joys of residents parking schemes, it has to live with my mum in another borough.

Short/medium distance, decent dry weather = bike
Longer distance, rubbish weather, need to stay reasonably smart = car every time.

All year, 'cept snow.