Anyone got...

A wrench or socket big enough for a ZX9R E1 rear axle…my set stops at 19mm and I reckon its a tad bigger than that…?

Oh and if you’re passin Streatham in the next hour or so with it in your pocket, that would be really helpful,

A wrench or socket big enough for a ZX9R E1 rear axle…my set stops at 19mm and I reckon its a tad bigger than that…?

yes

sorry tobes i’m bored stiff

fair play

I reckon on it being a 30 or 32mm if my ZX6R is anything to go by - have not got one - borrowed the last one but knowing the size might help you. Sorry.

toby in your tool kit there should be a ring spanner in there ?

I have a 32mm and a 27mm I am in Kings Road area and can’t get out for ages…

If you wanna borrow it/them send me a pm…

No probs

Ring spanner…? They the spanners that have open trad spanner on one end and a ring shaped of similar size at the other…cos if they are, that’s what I got htat stops at 19mm

As far as borrowing goes MAyday, big appreciation, but can’t say which I’d need right now, as I’ve not foundt he right page in Haynes yet…bear with me.

no tobe that’s a combination spanner…its a ring at one end and flat at the other so a tube bar fits over for leveridge

I’ll have one that’ll fit mate - if you fancy a little run up to Hatfield :slight_smile:

m