Any Super-retard

This was obviously all on an enclosed private road and nowhere near Her Majesty’s Highway, of course!:smiley: Right gang?

Yep, that’s the worst colour scheme! :wink:

[quote]
MAD-DOG Dhofty (14/06/2008)

Well its all your fault Mad Dog, if you hadn’t been showing of like you did i would have a clue with what you could do with SM:D

Or you could take a leaf from my book and have your SM in a pile of bits for weeks?:hehe: Much safer!:wink:

My mates with KTMs swear by them - but some do need a lot of maintenance, especially if you want to do off roading. Have a pal who keeps his 520 at mine and he is always needing to do this and that to it, so if you get one, a spot of the old mechanics training would not go amiss:)

Also Ady Smith does KTM supermoto / off road schools - perfect for extra training, although a bit expensive.

Off riding shortly so am going off line:) Have a good day all and also good luck in the test DR, not long now!!

Thanks Hels have a nice day too

Thanks Sipermoto for arranging that for Sunday I own you one . can you find out what time he’s gonna be there on sunday so that i can have a go before we head off for the BCR

Will Do:D:D

Oooh i can’t wait :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D