Any rideouts?

Hey guys/girls just wondering if there’s any rides out planned soon. The group I’m with aren’t really up for riding regularly enough for me so would like to meet new people.

Where are you based?

usually one every sunday. you can start your own here as well if you like?

As above…

Where are you based?

What you riding?

Have you done many Ride Outs before? (need to know this before recommending certain Rides)

Do you know how to use the Cornerman System?

Once we know these answers we can recommend what rides to look out for and what ones wouldn’t be ideal for you

The Rideout Forum is usually a good place to look :wink:

If someone’s organising a open rideout, it’ll be posted up here with start times (usually), locations (usually) and whether it’s 125 suitable etc. Any questions, just ask us.

Or you could suggest your own.

Ok sorry didn’t realise there was that much information required. But makes sense though.

Ok so I’m based in south east London but willing to meet anywhere really around the m25.as far as me organising one I’m not good with the places around England so I’ll end up getting lost which will be fun for me but maybe less so for others.

I ride s cbr600rr.

I’ve done rideouts before anywhere from slow cruising to down right suicidal. I personally like a fast-ish pace.

Yes i am fully are of and used the corner system before.

sounds like you’ll fit right in here

Cool someone mentioned about every Sunday as a starting point. Is there like a predetermine meeting place and time or does it depend on who posts it up on the rideouts section?

We don’t need that much info from you - Marmablade just wants to e-stalk you :grin:

Oohhhh, nice bike. Things are a bit quiet on the rideout front at this time of year but there’s still a few things happening. Keep an eye out for the latest posts. As the temperature rises there’ll be loads more to choose from.

We don’t need that much info from you - Marmablade just wants to e-stalk you :grin:

Oohhhh, nice bike. Things are a bit quiet on the rideout front at this time of year but there’s still a few things happening. Keep an eye out for the latest posts. As the temperature rises there’ll be loads more to choose from.

Janey

:slight_smile:

CBR600RR will gain you entry into pretty much every ride out :slight_smile:

It’s just down to you now to keep an eye out for a ride you may fancy, I would suggest joining one of the tamer rides first to see how the pace is for you and then go from there, we have very differing ride outs, From the more social Rides out to Finchingfield where you get a Mixture of Litre Sports bikes (and the Odd Ducati) down to 125’s but as there is such large numbers you are never bored as you get to work your way from back to front quite a lot. Then there is the more fast paced BCR route which is Mainly the SuperMoto Boys with sports bikes thrown in, this can be a bit fast at times and you really need to have done a few rides to Finchingfield to really appreciate this one.

Or you have the Jets rides which go thurther a field and are always well reported (Not done one yet, but do plan on it this year)

Hey guys/girls just wondering if there's any rides out planned soon. The group I'm with aren't really up for riding regularly enough for me so would like to meet new people. Dindanio
Join this group, they do rideouts every weekend. http://www.meetup.com/London-Motorcycle-Riders-Club/

Cool thank you very much everyone. At least I have a starting point now.

Hey marmalade… You mention about trying out finchingfield first how do I get into this, like is it a matter of keeping a eye out on this section or is there a a local meet up and it goes from there? And then the bcr what’s that?

Thanks nail, I’ll have a look at joining this group.

The Finchingfield runs normally don’t start till the weather picks up, we meet at the Tea Hut in High Beach, Epping around 10am and take the scenic route from there, It is literally waiting for one to be organised and keeping an eye out on here. When it gets to the height of summer the Finchingfield Run turns into the TOWiE Tour which does the usual Finchingfield run and then goes onto Burnham On Crouch (taking on the Burnham Bends, which is like a Twisty Race Rack on the road) then on to West Mersea, it’s a fantastic ride out and is pretty much a full day out.

The BCR is “Breakfast Club Run” or the “Be Careful Robert” which meets at Roller Bowl in Collier around 8am and heads off to Finchingfield taking a slightly different run to the normal finchingfield ride with sharper and faster bends more suited to the SM Bikes, then from Finchingfield it does the Hanningfield Loop which is more fast twisty roads. This is for a more expirienced rider as the pace it pretty fast and the roads pretty unforgiving.

Thanks marmablade… I’ll keep a closer eye on here to see when when either group is happening. Fast pace is a keyword I like to hear. I’ve literally added some goodies onto the bike so want to test it out and meet new people.

There is a BCR this Sunday but it’s probably not ideal to do as a first run out, but you are more than welcome to tag along if you feel up to it :slight_smile: