Another Newbie,

well this is were you sign in isn’t it?

Been riding for 28 years, including 9 years despatch and 5 years instructing, still ride every day into London. Drinks orders taken now, what you having?

hi there and welcome…

I’ll be having a very strong cup of coffee please… late night last night… early morning…

oh and then you need to get into the queue for the stick poking…

hehehe

aj,

Wow, ya been riding a while. Whats your current bike / bikes and will we be seeing you at the Cubana any time? I my self hope to be able t get dsown there agian and regularly in the not so distant future…

Hello Atomic Punk, welcomt to LB! Post up a picture of your ride in the Pictures & Video forum! Hope to see you at the meets some time.

hi

welcome from another newbie, a double southern comfort one piece of ice

cheers

Hi and welcome to LB.

Hey AP apple juice for me please…

Thanks for the replies, to answer a few questions, I’ve owened over 40 bikes inc VFR750, FZ750, 2X FZR1000 GENESIS, FZR1000 EXUP, ZXR400, ZXR750, ZX10 (old type) 2x Husqvarna SM650 Supermoto, and am currently on my second Honda Hornet 600, tricked up a bit, twin exhaust, flat bars, twin h/lamps etc, etc. I currently work in the city and commute in from West London, Heston area.

Hello and welcome, mines a gin and bitter lemon with ice and a slice please…

Atomic Punk, welcome to LB fella…

None you’ve heard of I would assume, was in the eighties, Professional Couriers, Grosvenor Despatch, Kingwings, Q bikes, Capital Express, Wey Couriers, etc to name but a few, don’t know what it’s like now but then if one company cheesed you off you left and joined another, within an hour you were riding like a looney to impress the new controller.

Welcome to Lb mate! JD on the rocks to me!

welcome to LB