An Idiot Abroad 3

I could’nt wait for xmas so bought series 1+2…ive recorded 3 and in absolute fits…!!!:smiley:

the end had me weeing myself :w00t:

CLICK HERE

smiled.

This calls for “An Idiot abroad” night at your place. I’ll bring popcorn.
When?

my favourite part of the new series is when karl put warwick in the ballon and said i`ve never had a kite before. had me in stitches :smiley:

I liked it when he was on XFM too … that was some funny that :slight_smile:

The sky drop. Brilliant.

Great series

Love it! :smiley:

Controversial this may be but I f*cking hate this show with a passion and have done from S1, EP1! All they do is travel the globe and take the piss out of the different cultures/customs/countries! The bald guy just acts like a stroppy teenager, don’t like this/don’t want to try that/that’s weird! Makes me think of a 13 year old goth, just without the hair/make up/black clothes and sunny disposition! And while I’m on the subject…The only reason that skinny, long streak of paralysed piss Stephan Merchant gets on TV is because he is obviously noshing on some Gervais cock during down time! About as funny as chlamydia but without the fun initial introduction!! I anxiously await the inevitable rebuttal!

I think there is a new series of Strictly coming for you later in the year. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think there is a new series of Strictly coming for you later in the year. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Happy days! Fnar, fnar!!