Am I a HOT London Biker??

Too hot to handle or what !!!

Attachments

Muntu-in-America-1980s.jpg

Mate; you should be a stylist - you’d make a killing!!

Bit like lookin at gratton Spring & Summer 1989 :w00t:

You brave man :slight_smile: or should that be foolish man :stuck_out_tongue:

nice legs!! :slight_smile:

You should see the suit I bought (from Mr ByRight) when I was supposed to go on Cilla’s Blind Date !!

Now where is that photo?

Never went on as I went out to South Africa for 5 years before my date to go on.

…or what

:stuck_out_tongue:

I actually had to have a lie down after seeing that, :P:) crikey, you wouldn’t catch me with my legs out on a public forum:P well done old boy I say!

I think you’re much hotter now:cool::hehe::wink:

Voetsak man! Tanned legs are a novelty in this country. Sadly I’ve gone the way of the white white man now… Braver than me, my 80’s apparel was absolutely eye wrenching colours and halucogenic in effect.

Voetsak - jikes I haven’t heard that in ages - although used to use it a great deal growing up in deepest darkest Africa.

I had a few jackets like that and SO regret throwing them away.

Just found this one. It’s our works xmas party in 2006. Sorry about the quality.

We went to really nice tented place in Battersea Park that gets put up for Xmas. Flippin expensive but it was great.

Anyway we thought it was a 70s theme night and ended up being the only table to dress up - as you can see from the photo.

No idea who the chic in red is by the way.

Check my shoes out and the Rod Stewart Wig.

Attachments

xmas-party.JPG

With Dudette on this one, you are a very brave man putting those up.

Respect :slight_smile:

I still need to find the photo with the Blind Date suit !!

you’d be cutting in shoreditch with that. you look like how most of the nu-bands do now-a-days :slight_smile:

see there are a couple of (old) Saffas on here…remember these beasties?

at 15/16 there was no finer status symbol.

RZ’s vs MBX’s… I still ride a Yammy today…

WOW you cool dude.:stuck_out_tongue:

<a href=UserInfo3656.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=muntu Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onclick=“InstantASP_OpenMenu(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl33_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl33_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo3656.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=muntu Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”>munter
<a href=UserInfo3656.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=muntu Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onclick=“InstantASP_OpenMenu(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl33_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl33_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo3656.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=muntu Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘3656’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”>There, fixed it for you;)Seriously, If I could find a good looking woman who’s guide dog would get on with Buster (My Staffie) I’d put my pic up:P

even dressing like that he’s STILL cooler than you john :stuck_out_tongue: