Alpinestars Leather Track Motorcycle Trousers Eu 54 Us 38 - approx 34-38 inch waist.

Alpinestars Leather Track Motorcycle Trousers Eu 54 Us 38 - approx 34-38 inch waist.Alpinestars - Probably the best quality trousers in motorcycling (they are much better quality than my Dainese Ducati performance trousers!)At £269 these were expensive when I brought them new. The trousers are in very very good condition - unmarked almost perfect (I wore them twice last year and am only selling them as I have lost weight and they are way too big for me.)Unmarked Sliders Included.Ce approved armour in the knees & shinsInternal padding to hips, front and rear panels.Full joining zip to fit alpinestars jacketsSpecification:1.2-1.4mm full-grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.Ergonomically placed stretch Kevlar® panels for optimal flexibility.Connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars jackets.Race developed GP protectors with injection-molded shell and dual-density foam padding.These cost me £269I’m looking for £150. Location South Woodford, East London. Will post, or can arrange meet at Ace Cafe etc…Please contact me if you want to arrange trying them on.Any questions give me a shout.