All 400+ shots from the Charity Shoot!

you better get started on getting some now then!!

Why thank you Barro

You see why I get so shocked, lol

Great shots everyone… And thank you Barra, you ****ny sparra… :slight_smile:

Great pics everyone! Ladees done us proud…shewolf? wow girl, u go !!! Claire? awww how sweet u look and so in love with the chazster too!! (glad u had the oversized gloves on …u DID have them on, didnt u? yeh u did!) hee hee. Salee? dont even go there with the old bird stuff cos i cant see none of it…brill pics…still got it girlie, still got it…Sam? looking good (not bad for a new mummy!), and have i told u i love ur bike (only about a million times yeh i know!)…Foxy? WOW girl, is this the same woman who sat in her chair on our girls night out?..blimey! love the gear girl…u rocked! (bet i know what pics Jay will hang on the garage wall!)…as for other ladees? sorry dont know names, but yeh…u didnt let us down girls! As for the men? what can i say?..really good pics, all looked like you enjoyed it all…and Ginge? PLEASE lose the fluorescents !!!

Seriously, u all done us proud, and for charity too, my calendar is going up on my office wall…and its even better cos i know whos in it?..well done to the cameraman and his helpers too!

We should do something similar on ALL the LBrs and have a sort of catalogue of us and our bikes sort of a membership photo gallery!!! one that we can all buy and show our mates and family! Can u imagine how many would turn up for that shoot! Have to limit the amount of pics taken as it would take months, but can you imagine it…pages of pics on all the makes of bikes out there and all with their owners (and wifes/girlfriends if so wish)! And again done for charity! A A to Z of manufacturers/owners ?? Now that would be cool too! Then we could not only see all LB members, but what they ride! (just a thought)

Well done, that was my money well spent

Thats cos u like her …hair!

Hang on a minute! (3 days later I know… but) my Africa Twin aint naff…

Cheeky git!

Ah thanks blade, all the piccies look good, I have not had chance to get out much will defo be coming to christmas party and mingling

is that mingling or minging…

OOOH ur SO gonna get a bite !!!

aw come on…all these threats to turn me on…oh, i mean to get me… sorry

Thanks Blade gotta say and Foxy you’ll agree it was ******g cold , but all good fun.