Alex From Ealing

Hi all, been reading a while, thought I’d drop a quick message in before I start posting.

I am Alex, 27, just passed full license and going to be riding a Zephyr, as long as we can get it on the road! Currently riding a Peugeot Elyseo 100 :stuck_out_tongue: , which is actually more fun than it sounds (and with the top box I can get half a week’s shopping in it).

I’m a personal trainer, so if anyone want’s help getting back into some leathers that have ‘mysteriously shrunk’ ;), let me know!

Look forward to meeting some of you at a meet soon when I get a proper bike.

Hello, welcome aboard!

Thanks!

Oh and that reminds me, I currently have an unhealthy fascination with the Piaggio MP3, and I saw someone on something similar in a 500cc version outside Twickenham Tesco’s sporting a LondonBikers sticker, so hello if that was you!

Hi alex and welcome :slight_smile:

That’s no doubt our JimC:D

You aint lived til you’ve witnessed him do a trackday on that Fugly:w00t::D:D:D

Hi there and welcome! :smiley:

hi alax ,hello and welcome,got any quick fixes for shatterd leg,broken thigh,and ripped knee cap ligature any imfo would be much appreciated.:smiley:

heya what zephyr have u got?
were in ealing too maybe c u about

Getting a 1992 550cc one, assuming all goes smoothly…it’s currently getting fork seals then hopefully will pass MOT.

Until then, if you see anyone riding a silver Elyseo see if you can spare a nod!

welcome to lb .dont forget its newbie night at the ace this sunday, quite local for you.

sorry to hijack this, but hi, also a relative newbie on here, joe, also in ealing, what exactly is newbie night at the ace, iv never been there aside from eating a roll once in the middle of the day with no bikers around

(riding an er5)

joe

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

personal trainer ey? :stuck_out_tongue: lol only kidding…

welcome to lb

6pm or so onwards last sunday of every month, a chance to meet other newbies as well as more established members.
Should be fairly easy to spot us usually occupying a few tables and normally 1 or 2 wearing lb hoodies .

Do not feel shy about butting in and introducing yourself , we’re a friendly bunch,
At this time of year it will not be as busy as in the summer, but i,m surprised you found the ace with no bikers around at any time of the year .:slight_smile:

ello and welcome to the madhouse :slight_smile:

Im sure my leathers have “shrunk” in the rain any tips to get rid of fat belly that doesnt ban choccy n cakes ? :smiley:

Hello and welcome to LB

Yep, I think so…trackday would be interesting viewing I’m sure!

Damn :frowning: …thanks for the welcome anyway!

Er…less choccy and cakes? :smiley: Also, pushing your bike down the street with your feet is better for fat burning :cool:

Thanks to everyone for the 'hello’s and welcomes!

Welcome to LB! :slight_smile:

welcome fella