Advice speeding?

If there is a form fill it out and send it recorded. Keep a copy of it as well and make sure it isn’t full of spelling mistakes too.

Also, if you ain’t got the cash appeal it and that will give you 30 days to find it.

Yes I’m sure anyone on here including myself would be happy to check your spelling if you do send a letter in…

cheers =]

Mate all this sounds fucking daft. I hope you get out the other side unscathed. I dont know what to make of the separate fines…

See if you can get the evidence. You have 28 days, if you can’t get the evidence your choices are to accept the FPN or reject it and get summoned to Court.

Once summoned the evidence will have to be given to you, at least 7 days before the hearing, usually long before that. If once you receive the evidence there are any grounds to dispute it (I don’t know what the evidence is based on, fixed camera point, guy with a gun, camera van) you can raise those grounds at court.

If there are no grounds to dispute it you can at least explain to the court that you could not get any evidence for the FPN and were unwilling to plead guilty to an offence that you were not even sure you had committed.

You may well be able to persuade the Court that the £60 fine and 3 points is what you should receive. Bear in mind though that there will likely be a £15 surcharge for victims and costs involved, though given your financial plight, you can make a plea to have the costs waived on the basis that you can’t afford them.

this is the photos they send me =[ its the traifc thats anoying wasent like its a dead open road and i was being a ideot was just cruiseing from the photos and from the times 10.08.40-10.08.9 2 mins and 29 seconds thats cost me all this greife =[

yeah bit of a piss take there mate… You’re clearly moving with the traffic.

To me the second one looks like you’re overtaking the traffic.
I’m guessing as it was the mayday ride they were making sure they got enough bikers to make an example. :crazy:
Hope you manage to limit the pain with these.

Do you know the other rider in the photos, did they get caught too?

the outher guy is my mate allso on a dt and he bought the bike 4 days befor mayday so still hasent got his logbook back =[

the secondone we was overtakeing but looking at the cars on the left there the same cars as the first one, the second one theres no excuses i guess really but the first we was just sitting with trafic and i bet not a single car in that line got a ticket

This is not legal advice, I am not suggesting you do this, I am just letting you know what I would do.

I would request the video evidence, if they refused to provide it I would go to court.

I would argue the first one and accept the second one. I would argue in the first one that I am in heavy traffic, in a built up area, on a vulnerable bike and I don’t think that touching 36mph in that situation should warrant a speeding ticket. That the fear is that if everyone in this situation must watch their speedometer to that degree, that we will in fact be distracted, that car drivers will be watching their speedo in case it touches 35, rather than looking out for children coming out between cars, instead of looking for motorcyclists and pedestrians.

Would really be useful to have the video though, to see how long you were actually at 36mph.

the second one im going to accept and see if i can take the speed awareness course for and then take the first one to court i was going to say i was just sitting with traffic as we road throw the village paying attention on the road and the people around to make sure no one walked out as on the day lots of people and kid’s wear at the side of the road watching the bikes go past.

about how long we wear at 36 i think it was just at that point with the trafic we was going 36 then it slows to a 20 zone not long arfter i got that ticket then goes into the 40 zone as we leave the villege =[