Ace on friday??

No probs SW! you know my bike dont you! if not i’ll have a black LB hoody on over my leathers.

I’LL BE THERE TONIGHT - HOPEFULLY BY ABOUT 7.30 ISH

The on ein your avatar right? lol, of course I know your bike

SW my phones playing up, I might rec txts but I can’t seem to send any on it today…grrrrrr, I’m also having trouble sending on the other phone too. Flippin Orange and BT!

What time you lot getting to frith etc?

What’s the latest people will still be at the Ace, if I can get there!?

not sure what time we’ll be at the ace till, or what time we’ll get to frith!! who knows what could happen??? i’ll still be getting to the ace for 7-730ish

we saw ppls down the bridge last week…wanna check it out on the way to frith?

be at the ace for around 8ish peeps…

and adam…

im gonna spit in your coffie son!!!

smiled.

its not my fault you cant park fixed wing aircraft without bumping into buildings is it!!

it wouldnt of been that bad if the building was a bouncy castle!! we could forgive you for not seeing that and the damage wouldnt of been that bad!! BUT to have a slight dink with terminal 4… i think your taking the pish!!!

watch out troops! im gonna be wearing me new cammo pants!! so im gonna look like a old cow! ha ha, i up for ace, chelsea and frith x

please dont wear these westie!!

hahahahahah!!!

smiled.

Dont worry about me - looking after Debs - you all go on and enjoy yourselves - dont feel guilty on my part - i will be fine really i will

Dont know why I have to wear this stupid pinny whilst slaving away - and why naked underneath i have no idea

Maybe next week

You trying to put me off my Dinner talk about meat and two veg

Just getting ready, seee you there?

Wiglet

Hi there

Im pretty new to the forum so if I turned up Ill look like a prat.
I want to get to know fellow riders and go on rideouts.

Have you got any ideas on where I could go
m

why would you look a prat?

there is a lot of bikes at the ace…

go up there look for a yellow and black “well used” gsxr 600… that will be Adam say your on LB jobs a good un…

Just back home and bored stiff already lol… I should’ve gone with you lot up to Frith

Hi its abit late anyway to make it down to the ace but ill pop by next fri anyone
up for going for a ride to the ace then?

Where are you… my rides about 5 mins to the Ace LOL