Ace & Frith Friday 27th APRIL

I’ve now heard on the grapevine that PB are not going to be there now ?

Something about not enough time to sort it all out , apparently Racefit were going to put in an appearance with a couple of " sorted " Ninja 10R’s but not happening now

Anyone know any different ?

Knackered, but will be there…Not sure about Frith though.

Goose what time are you and the sh*t heap getting there?

I shall see how I feel tonight after another day spend at the ‘factory’. Might have a pop down to the Ace and Frith tonight as I’ve just been handed a weekend pass

hay goose i am down in northolt by the white hart aroundabout near the targget and a40

I might put in an apperance

no playing out for me its 1837 now and i’m bored!! got nothing planned for tonight either!!

have a good night tonight!! terry have you got your clutch done yet???

Colin its easy for you to get to the ace!!

head into town on the A40 and come off at hanger lane and join the north circ toward park royal!

you only need to be on the north circ for about 100metres and take the first exit! this road runs paralell with the north circ and takes you straight to the ace!

if you miss the first exit, then take the second exit (park royal) and turn left at the lights, then (about 20 metres away) do a right at the next lights the ace is on your left!

if you see a group of bikes on the A40 just follow them!! chances are theyr’e heading for the ace!!

the hardest part is finding LB members when youre at the ace! look for a black fireblade with a top box on the back! or any bike with london bikers stickers on it!

ok thanks from the directions and the advice, see you all soon

i will be there with the old woman

give me a wave if you see me !

Good night last as i had a great laugh. Last nightn they had a band there who where pretty crap, the lead singer looked like the white version of the guy from the Halifax adverts and he loved puttin emotion into his singing whish made us all laugh.

Pixie i love your dance moves, you could go professional with those .

Ginger turned up and he is now Judas as he was wearing a TLB hoody with his name on the back .

I think Gina and Westie are going to do a poll on Ginger about his defection.

Ginger turned up and he is now Judas as he was wearing a TLB hoody with his name on the back .

You have to laugh Should this not be in the jokes section? There is an age on saying “words are nothing without pictures”…Ginger?

Last night at the Ace there was a bright pink Gixer in the car park and it was ridden by a guy, does anyone know who this guy is.

Who? No. What? Yeah - brave!