ace cafe bike night 20th july 2012 friday

im going with one of my mates going to get there around half 9 probly be dead by then but w/e lmao if u see a blue 2 stroke with knobbly with a broken back mudguard and a large kid laying on the floor thats probly me =]

Dropped in on the way home, saw one person I know, had a cup of coffee and left.

was a good night tonight fairly busy was good meeting some of the new LBers :slight_smile:

I’ve just got in, was a good night! Finally got round to doing the roundabouts! All good fun,

Nice to meet some more newbies!

Yup, was good to see you guys there this evening :slight_smile:

I guess posting this EVERY week is one way to get post count up…the other way is to say hi to all the newbies :smiley:

doubt anyone on here DOESN’T know fridays is bike night at the Ace…you could always get it pinned in the rideout section but your post count wont go up :slight_smile:

Quite a few of us was there until about 8ish. Good to catch up with Dawn, Martin, Kev & Katie, Stewart, JC, Flats, Stacy, TDJ, Kev and others like Jaime I saw in passing :smiley:

Steve you crack me up…say what most think :laugh:

One of these days I’m actually going to see you at one of these things Angie and say hello :-). I ran into Kev when I popped in, he was just leaving.

Actually I did also see an LB Hoodie with a group of four or five at the bus stop on the other side of the road, too far away to read the name though, wonder who that was…

and how do i go about making a sticky in the ride out section that might make my life easier instead of posting every friday :slight_smile:

oh come on…is so much more fun if you just repost it every week!

we’re counting on you Kish! :smiley:

sorry didnt show up last night, was otherwise ‘engaged’…

thats cos I’m an old mardy b’stid :D:D

now is it a BIKE night this Friday cos cant find a link anywhere :smiley:

JesterR6 , Kevsta , Flats , JC