Abandoned silver Yamaha YBR125 - Brentford

Came across a YBR parked on the pavement and looks like it’s been there at least a week (leaves brushed onto the other side of it etc)… is anybody missing one before I report it as an abandoned vehicle? :frowning:

Reg CU06 AWX

Feels a bit sad to have to do that and not know what is the next step! …especially as it seems to have come from the same bike garage in South Wales as my own bike!

No tax, MOT nor insurance so I assume it’s stolen - Surprised it has no tickets on it as well??

Report it to the police on the non-emergency number; I did that with a suspiciously-parked/abandoned scooter and they got it back to the owner the next day.

Tax expired 2nd February 2015, MOT expired 18th July 2015, not shown as insured on the Motor Insurance Database. If I was a gambling man I’d wager its stolen, with a side bet on it being abandoned because the fuel tank is empty :wink:

Report it to the Police so it can be reunited with its legal owner. Even if that is an insurance company, every little helps to reduce our premiums and someone may pick up a bargain at an insurance vehicle disposal auction.

Didn’t think of auctions - at least there is some hope!! ha…

Not of interest to the Met (ref CAD 5640, date 16th Nov. 2015) so reported it to Hounslow council (ref 14086564)
Thanks for your help guys! Fingers crossed it gets reunited with it’s owner.