A total bike newbie

Sometimes I wonder too when I sit at traffic lights with another biker next to me. If there from the forum.

If you see someone on a clapped-out old burgundy and black bandit with a carbon fibre exhaust… say hi!

Morning All - new biker and new member here. Is the Wednesday night bourough market meet up a weekly thing? What time do people start to meet? Would be interested in coming a long some time. 

Welcome to LB Ben. People start arriving at BM about 6-6:30, in the summer it can be 9 before the last folks leave

Great, cheers me_groovy. I might try and pop down next week.

Hi Debs lovely bike. I have a cbf 250 honda. I’ve found the peoplehere very helpful and supportive when seeking advice. My husband and I have had afew bikes. Just sold the beast 1100 suzuki gsx chopper. Can I Ask how tall are you? As being 5 foit done feel I have alot of choice of bikes and have been looking for bigger engine bike now I commute 53 miles

Hi Debs lovely bike. I have a cbf 250 honda. I've found the peoplehere very helpful and supportive when seeking advice. My husband and I have had afew bikes. Just sold the beast 1100 suzuki gsx chopper. Can I Ask how tall are you? As being 5 foit done feel I have alot of choice of bikes and have been looking for bigger engine bike now I commute 53 miles SamanthaVassallo
Hi! 
Everyone has been very welcoming so far :)

I’m 161cm which is about 5,3" with 29" inside leg. I wear the lady daytona pilot boots as they have a couple of cms in the toes where you need them. 

I’m quite lucky in that the only bike I wanted was the Monster. She’s low enough that I can get my tip toes down on either side or flat foot on one side. The bike is also narrow and light and she fits me really well. If you come down to any of the meet ups you’re welcome to try her for size?

Hi Samantha, I’m also 5’1" and have the previous model Monster 695, which has a comfortable 770mm seat height, and I wear Daytona Ladystars for extra height, so I can almost flat foot the bike on those.