A gorgeous CRF

I just got back from my place in Spain and had a nice surprise when I found out that my neighbours son is high up in the Spanish off road championship. He was washing his bike and I took some pics!

Attachments

IMG_5190.jpg

IMG_5192.jpg

IMG_5197.jpg

nice eh?

Attachments

IMG_5198.jpg

IMG_5201.jpg

Attachments

IMG_5204.jpg

IMG_5205.jpg

IMG_5202.jpg

Attachments

IMG_5210.jpg

IMG_5208.jpg

IMG_5207.jpg

I wanna go there, looks warm and sunny.

Very nice Cezar! I love the motorhome as well, they rock, big time! The Spanish have such great off-roading venues and other places to ride. Great neighbours!

Yes Chuffster, it was 20 degrees in the sun this sunday. 14 on the shade and 7 during the night! Fair enough to me counting it’s winter eh?

The neighbours are English and the boy has a brand new CBR600RR for the road as well. The trailer is only for the competitions and can hold 3 people plus 2 bikes. I am so jelous…

Oh man, i wanna move to spain !!!

SUN, GIVE ME SOME WARM SUN…PLEEEEEEESE!

Nice bike and i fancy that motorhome but best of all is the weather.

Nice!

He needs some 17 inch excel rims!

Pete, he actually have several pairs of different wheels. His garage is a dream! Those tyres and wheels are the ones he uses to practise in the local circuit… He’s a lucky young boy

Very nice, what part is your holiday home in? Oh and to all those who say you want to move to Spain…do it! Its great!

Give me the worst UK winter you can dig up and send the bike over, the Fun I could have