A DOG IS FOR LIFE..NOT JUST ALONG FOR THE RIDE ?

ahhhhh they’re all so cute, and yes the things I’ve done for my little girl… get all angry with her, then she gives me that look, you know, the one all dogs perfect in no time, and I completely melt.This is my favourite pic, take by LB’s finest cameraman :slight_smile:

Here’s my two.

Jackson is the blonde fluffy one with the best & biggest nose in the world. He’s so outdoorsy - lord know how many times he’s been locked out cos we thought he was indoors. He loves to climb our apple tree in the garden and also loves to dig in my flower pots :pinch: Also he will eat anything and I mean anything

Odie is the Black and White one. He does loads of tricks all the time and is such a mumies boy. Odie is generally fussy about everything. He absolutely loves Nunky Smiled and Auntie Westie. He gets very moody but has a great character and i wuv them both to bits.

Attachments

Phone-pics-006--8589884261569033306.jpg

Phone-pics-029--8589884261568720806.jpg

Phone-pics-028--8589884261568408306.jpg

how about a LB dog meet or walk:) i my kai would be up for that:w00t: he love’s to run…

Cool but I’d have to bring the black and white one as the fluffy one has a big dog issue!

Attachments

sausages--8589884118588720806.jpg

:slight_smile: sweet…weekends are good for us…the longer the better,for horseboy…:w00t:should as mac p to cumalong…

Attachments

SP_A0102.jpg

this little dog has come to my emotional rescue and made me laugh more times than i can think of…and the way he hates pidgeons just kills me…

I love my black bitch and would go in after her.

Attachments

Lucky3.JPG

WHOT WOULD YOU GIVE UP FOR YOUR PET’S…EVERY THING…NO FEAR…:slight_smile:

Heres my boy Fredrick…he’s half staffie/half g.sheperd,i have two dogs but this is mine and my bro’s dog…bertie is teh other one hes a terrier, much like lou’s dogs.

fred gets bullied out of his bed, so he uses bert’s bed!:smiley:

They are all beautiful boys and girls (especially Jack and Odie cute little fluff balls), Id love to have a dog, since having my v poorly baby put to sleep I have been lost completely (3 years ago now and I still bawl like a baby when I see a picture of her, I miss her so much - cannot keep them in sight any more)

I now have a different lifestyle and couldn’t have a dog as it would be on it’s own all day, devastated - all you guys understand what’s it’s like to have a shadow, life just ain’t the same without her…

:crying: :frowning:

Melda, your dog is soooooo cute… not to mention jack and odie… xx

mine - cross between a dog de bordeaux and a neopolitan mastiff

I have two english bull terriers , "Ronnie & Reggie " they are still young 6 months and 10 months. gotta 12 year old staffy to. ive risked a few fingers with him over the years.:pinch:

Attachments

IMGP1692.JPG

Recetly rescued this bitch on a mission to La Paz (Bolivia) She was so grateful she signed over all the publicity rights. We named her Simone, as she`s a girl after the founder of her home country.