A DOG IS FOR LIFE..NOT JUST ALONG FOR THE RIDE ?

PET’S… HOW FAR DO YOU GO FOR THEM…WOULD YOU JUMP IN TO A CANAL, FULL OV S**T WATER? GETTING COVERD IN RANCID MUD AND SO ON…

Attachments

SP_A0202--8589884964988564556.jpg

Nope…

But if you tell me where that canal is, I’d like to chuck my neighbours cat in.

:wink:

Welcome back!

See you’ve still got the unusual ‘centre piece’ in the lounge then…

:slight_smile:

Ah bless him - is that Kai?

:laugh:

HI MAC P…OH YES TO THE CENTER PEICE…IS THAT NOT SWEET ALL MOST HAND BUILT BI ME …KAI SAY HELLO TO EVERBODY:P

give him a belly rub from me. love that little pooch to bits xxx

THAT’S SO SWEET OV YOU… TO HAVE HIS PIC,ONE BIG RUB CUMING UP :)XX

Yep, had to jump in the local duck pond to drag our GSD out the other week, both of us covered in stinky water and duck weed :w00t:

This is her doing what she does best :wink:

I BET SHE WALK IN, SHOUK HER SELF CHEAKED HER BOUL THEN WENT TO SLEEP ON THE SOFA:) BOY DO WE LOVE AHOUR PET…

Yep you know dontcha :smiley:

Wouldnt swap her for the world :slight_smile:

THAT’S SO TRUE…THERE MORE HOPE YOU GETTING THE BIKE IN THE BACK GROUND…MY 999R:crying:

I once had to climb into a roll of razor wire to untangle one of my dog’s! My first Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Buckshot. He was an awesome dog, cried my eye’s out when he passed away! :crying:

But, now I have him tattoed on my back with the other staffies that we’ve had since, with his name at the top…

An old pic of buckshot…

And a pic of how much I love my dog’s!!! :wink:

In short: Yes I would. Here’s Buster=

Hell year thats my baby

Here’s my little monkey, I would be in the water after her all the time, she loves the water. Yes, she’s one of those horrible, vicious Rottweilers, trouble is, no one has told her that she’s meant to be like that :stuck_out_tongue:

well done everybody…were starting to get a pack going…whot with roadrunner dogs on his back.but i like to now were he’s putting the next one…:slight_smile: if i tryed to put kai on my back…i’d have to be 2’feet taller…just to get his tail in…:stuck_out_tongue:

here’s one or two you mite like…:slight_smile:

Attachments

SP_A0179.jpg

DSC00140--8589884304800752056.JPG

My friend Scrumpy.

Can I have a belly rub Lou? :w00t: