A china biker traveling around the world now in London

Hi
I am Lee from china. I am doing a travel around the world by motorbike and I start this travel at January 2015 . I have traveled 70000 KM and 46 countries. I realy want to meet whit local bikers  to hear something about here and get some useful tips… Now I am in London plan to riding around UK after that I need take a break go back to china and make new visa for the next countries.So I need find some where in London to leave my bike about 2 or 3 month .Anyone has good idears? 

My facebook  [email protected]

Attachments

Welcome to London

Are you planning to do the ‘four corners’ (Great Yarmouth, Lands End, St Davids Point and John O Groats)?

Epic, just epic. If you’re round houses of parliament this Tuesday or Wednesday would love to meet up over coffee and chat.

Very nice.
Oval motorcycle centre does bike storage for a fee, prices near the bottom of the page. http://www.ovalmotorcyclecentre.co.uk/prices

As far as meeting local bikers, come down to borough market to meet a bunch of people from this forum on wednesday evenings (near London bridge), or the ace cafe bike night on Friday evening.

And I thought nivag had a lot of spare time to bimble.

That’s pretty amazing and the photos are brilliant. In regards to storage, if Watford isn’t too far outside of the City for you, try Scorch on here.

Hello Lee, 

Come share your stories with us at our weekly Wednesday meet up in Borough Market (Central London) Stoney street. 

Wow. Looks like an amazing trip. I’m not jealous at all. Would be good to meet you at Bourgh Market. As others have said OMC is a good option.

I don’t believe the OMC are storing bikes anymore.

Hmmm I read that big yellow and other self storage will. But you have to empty fuel and oil. Best to enquire

For example http://www.bigyellow.co.uk/

Does Scorch store bikes?

Welcome Lee! Wow, what a journey you’ve been on!!

As has been suggested, Borough Market (Stoney Street) on Wednesday after work, Ace Cafe on a Friday night or The Bike Shed any other time.

Would love to see some more photos of your trip…

Thank you everyone .Now I am in Scotland to ride the NC500 It is wonderful after that I will back to London here’s some nice pics

Attachments

Not nice… sitting in the office while you are out enjoying yourself… ( Great pictures )

I don’t know, reading posts like this. All this is on our door step and a chap from thousands of miles away is riding it. I should probably get my act together and do the same.

It’s taking the time out… :frowning:

I don't know, reading posts like this. All this is on our door step and a chap from thousands of miles away is riding it. I should probably get my act together and do the same. Joby
hasn't your riding season finished?

Who’s taking the pictures?

I don't know, reading posts like this. All this is on our door step and a chap from thousands of miles away is riding it. I should probably get my act together and do the same. Joby
hasn't your riding season finished? me_groovy
hahahahahaha

I need a winter bike.