40k kebab table :D

Nice one Arnie well said

Now whats the chances of you eating spaghetti bolognaise on my bike?

I know about respect for other people’s property but really can’t see a problem here, if Arnie had taken the kebab meat out of the box and smeared it all over the bike then I would understand you getting sooo upset about this, anyway, chill out a bit and if the guy that owns this bike has a problem then maybe he should PM Arnie or something.

Arnie said…

1. Who is that guy from ducati ? I met him once. He came, shown off his bike and that’s all. Saw all LB’s excited about him and his baby. Did he care about you lot ? Remeber his welcome post ? Did he reply ?

2. Do you actually think I ate this kebab on his bike ? Think again and then post…

He is a riding mate of mine. He came to BMM at my invitation as I supposed that some people here would maybe like to see a Desmo in the flesh (there aren’t that many around you know…). He doesn’t post here because he has better things to do in his spare time. I know that when he spoke with Jay and found out more about the things LB organise he was quite interested and will no doubt join in at some point when available.

As for your point 2. -The point is not what was rested on the bike, but rather why you thought you had the right to!! None of us like our PaJ’s interfered with by strangers. Anyway, enough of my commenting on Hillsys behalf, I sent him the link and he can respond himself if he wants to.

As for yours and others comments to WoodsterR1, not everyone wants to sit around the Ace or Tea Hut chewing the fat…less so ‘pay their dues’ to you Arnie. For example, will I be at BMM next week - no I will be on the bikes in Spain. Who will I be with, bike mates who never post online, rather than internet attention junkies. As for your comments about chicken strips on WoodsterR1’s bike, well that comes across as a childish retort - I thought the idea was to be supportive of all bikers in the community whatever their riding style or experience

There are some great people on here with whom I could chat all day, then there are some (admittedly never met but much read) that I do not care for. Funny that, it is just like life…

ok fair point may be i should get back in my box but the issue of seeing the same be donet to your 675 wouldnt do down well thats, the end of it then, as for not saying hello to people ive been to many meets and the only people that say hello are ones that i know out of the lb comunity,unless your in one of the many clicks no one says anything, as for standing there at the ace with other lbs if your talking i wont come over and butt in your conversation, as for the whole “shinny chicken strip bike” is it a question of ridding ability the reason that you have not said hello im, not the one getting pulled every five mins ay mate. i do apoligise to all offended by my rant reference the kebab table (prank) i might only have the r1 but it wouldnt impress me thats all, ive been on the end of people sitting on my bike and fiddling with shock preloader ect ect so it just maybe wond me up.

The End!!! :smiley:

Chunk where is the photo ? :smiley:

I can’t believe it mate. I’ve lost it when it was downloading somehow:crazy:

I got revenge for the Desmoseidici owner by eating a cheeseburger off Arnies bike today;):D:D