!!!£2995!!! YAMAHA YZF-R1 W-REG 2000 MODEL 1000cc !!!£2995!!! Reduced to sell Hurry Bargain

!!!£2995!!! !!!£2995!!! !!!£2995!!! QUICK SALE
I HAVE JUST REDUCED THIS BIKE BECAUSE IT HAS TO SELL NOW AS NEW BABY ON THE WAY HENCE THATS WHY I HAVE TO SELL AT THIS PRICE A BIT GUTTED BUT ANYONE TO HAVE THIS BIKE AT THIS DEAL IS DOING WELL AS ITS NO HEAP OF SH*T AS PEOPLE KNOW –>

YAMAHA YZF R-1 1000CC PRE-INJECTION W REG 2000,
MOT MAY 07,TAX NOVEMBER 07, META ALARM AND IMMOBILZER INSURANCE APPROVED WITH CERTIFICATE,17000 MILES,NEW CHAIN AND SPROCKETS,NEW FRONT AND REAR BRAKE PADS ,AND JUST BEEN SERVICED, DOUBLE BUBBLE SCREEN THIS BIKE IS VERY MUCH MINT CONDITION YOU WONT FIND MUCH BETTER CONDITION PEOPLE DECRIBE THIS BIKE LOOKING BRAND NEW CONDITION, VERY FAST BIKE!!!THIS R1 IS BETTER THAN THE 98/99 MODELS AS EVERYTHING CHANGED SINCE THEN WITHIN WEIGHT AND SUSPENSIONS
Just to add more the bike has just had a new clutch,head race bearings professionally fitted with reciepts and also you will be pleased to know the Exup Valve has been serviced and lubricated so full power of bike is there and forgot to say just had the best tyres on the market dual compound Mitchelin pilot power 2ct Front and rear Exellent grip in dry and wet weather

Lovely bike - if I could get leg extensions you’d have a buyer

This bike does have extensions

hi is this bike still for sale? is it posible to view?

benyboy

For god sake… You have been looking at it (at least from behind) for half the French/Belgium trip… Just pay the man will you…

frenchy what are you going on about lol…

Forget it… It would take too long to explain… to you
See you tomorrow at EW for Old School nite…

I wasn’t aware of this bike being on the France - Belgium Trip ,I thought i brung the new Black one with me