2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS

4 Likes

Mine arrives next week in matt silver ice. RACEFIT Growler and 7.5 x 6 plate on order too.
14 month old - comes with all the factory styling extras and evotech tail-tidy.

Chopped in my Thruxton R for a more up to date experience :smiley:

3 Likes

Very jealous!!!
I’ve got a 2012 Speed Triple and it goes well and sounds amazing with the Arrow Low Boy exhaust.

1 Like

Let us know how you get on with it. Thinking of chopping GSA in for something more fun.

1 Like

So had it for a few weeks now, the shitty weathers not allowing me to get out much so done some tinkering :slight_smile:

Came in factory condition with the full accessory catalogue thrown at it. Since then I’ve done:
Racefit Growler added (currently no baffle)
Oberon Performance folding spy mirrors
Evotech radiator and rectifier guards
Euro 5 reflectors removed from folks

4 Likes

Its a bit flighty upfront, getting used to the riding position as I’ve only ever had bikes with clip-ons before. coming for R6/R1’s, Fireblades, SP1/SP2 and Thruxton R (with Renthal Clip-ons), the upright bars OBVS don’t put your weight over the front wheel.

As a whole its awesome, best bike in owned? don’t know yet its too early and the roads are shit now.
But I think its up there with the best bikes I’ve ridden, yes. I’m 83kg, fully kitted out probs 90kg. the suspensions on standard factory road setting, don’t find it stiff at all, the mags just got stuck on that record without much reason. It’s had its recalls, (quick-shifter and rear hub nuts) Firmware updates etc and the bike feels totally sorted /faultless.

A masterful piece of engineering IMHO :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can get the suspension setup to get a bit more balance on the front wheel but it’ll still wanna lift at every opportunity lol

1 Like