2007 Yamaha Fazer S2 FZ6 with lots of extras​

Hi all

I’ve taken the plunge with a new bike and my trusty Fazer has to go…

It’s listed on Gumtree and eBay.  Here are the details:

So finally, after 7 years of happy travels, it’s time to get rid of my Fazer…

I bought this bike in 2010 when it had just over 5000 miles on the clock. Over the years that’s crept up to 38,000 and it’s never missed a beat.

The bike came with a factory fitted lower fairing and hugger, which gives a more sporty look. The Meta Defcom T alarm was also fitted by Yamaha and will help reduce insurance premiums.

I’ve commuted, toured, Sunday morning blasted and even took it on one track day!

I knew i was going to keep the bike for a while, so added lots of extras to the bike just after I got it…

Here’s the full list… 

• Leo Vince SBK stainless steel exhaust system 

• Uprated Hyperpro suspension - springs front and rear - makes it handle much better and great when fully loaded 

• Front sprocket -1 tooth, gives faster acceleration but marginally slower top speed 

• K&N Air Filter 

• Speedo healer, which makes the bike speedo 100% accurate after the gearing changes 

• Acumen gear indicator, with voltage indicator 

• Original Yamaha screen cut down to give better airflow and reduce buffeting

• EBC HH Sintered pads front and rear - hardly any miles on them 

• Givi top box and pannier racks- R&G Aero crash bungs 

• HEL braided brake lines in blue - for extra feel on the brakes

• New genuine Yamaha rear brake disk last year 

-  [OPTIONAL] Givi Panniers - colour coded by me… they are a bit battered as you can see in the photos, but do the job! 

-  [OPTIONAL] Givi Top Box - not included in the sale, but if you want it I am happy to sell it as it is also colour coded

IMPERFECTIONS

As with any bike used in London and 10 years old, there are a number of bumps and scrapes.  This is a reasonably comprehensive list, but I can’t guarantee I’ve spotted every last detail… 

• Dent in tank - see photos and video, a result of me knocking the tank over when it was off the bike, while I was fitting the speedo healer… 

• Several minor marks on fairings - nothing major, just not perfect 

• Grab handles scuffed, from 10 years of use! 

• Panniers color coding scratched - you can see in the videos - again the result of general wear and tear from carrying them around 

• Right Rearset - minor bubbling of silver paint 

• Crash protectors - a couple of scrapes 

• Mirrors - edges scuffed

The bike has all the original paperwork, including original bill of sale from 2007.

All MOT’s are present (except one from 2013 which I can’t find) Full MOT history is available online which i can share.

Service history - main dealer serviced for the first couple of years until I got the bike, then it has been lovingly cared for by me. I have comprehensive records of all work carried out by myself and lots of receipts. The only thing it has been to the garage for is a valve clearance check at 24k miles, and it was all good.

Alarm documentation and code card is all there

3 keys including the special red key which is a must if you need to recode replacement keys

3 pannier keys

Only 1 key for the top box

I’ve got a load of Fazer bits which I will throw in with the bike if I get the Buy it Now price or close to it in the auction…

• Original exhaust system and Cat
  • Replacement double bubble screen
  • Original front and rear springs
  • Original rear indicators

Contact me to arrange to see the bike anytime - I am located 2 mins walk from Homerton Overground station in Hackney.

More pictures available here: https://goo.gl/photos/tuvJbJqDXHXfH6eT8

Video walkaround available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BKUnRwg3mM&feature=youtu.be

I can deliver - contact me for a price.

Listed on eBay for £2200 but I’m open to offers on the bike and what I accept will depend if you want to take the panniers and top box, or just the bike… contact me to discuss.

Attachments