2007 GSX-R 750 K7 for sale £3800

I’m selling a clean, well-maintained example of one of the best sportsbikes of the last ten years.

I bought it from LB nearly 4 years ago, so who wants to keep it in the community?

• 2007 GSX-R 750 in black-29000 miles (most of them done by me touring Europe)- Self service history with documents and invoices.-Two keys-Tracker monitor

• R&G crash bungs and front spindle bungs-Taller double bubble screen (standard supplied with bike)- Renthal machined clip ons, adjustable for angle and width- Brand new Pilot Road 3 tyres, about 100 miles covered- New Renthal rear sprocket

-Replacement regulator/rectifier

-Maidstone Motoliner chain adjuster (overcomes design flaw, stops rear axle nut tightening chain)- Pillion seat and cover- Two previous owners-MOT April 2014-Tax October 2013
I am selling my GSX-R after four happy years to try a Fireblade 2008-2009. It has covered 29,000 miles and has been regularly serviced by me- with receipts and documentation. The majority of these miles have been put on the bike by me touring Europe, and the bike has been well maintained. Some of the larger maintenance jobs were carried out at the OMC like new fork seals and oil . Haynes manual supplied with the bike. I have replaced the brake pads with the upgraded Bendix MRR pads, and had valve clearances checked last year by admoto care on here.

This bike is not new and bears a few small marks from things like paddock stands and swinging your leg over it. It is, however, very well looked after and both garaged and ACF-50’d. The bike has not been dropped. It is well priced for a quick sale so please bear this in mind with your offers.

Viewing welcome in Bromley or at Borough Market etc, this bike is my pride and joy and you will not be disappointed.

Price = £3,800

Smart and tidy bke. Good luck with sale mate

Oh I wish.

Good luck selling it.

Hope you get a buyer soon, but why? Hope it’s for another bike xx

Thanks all, and Jets of course I will get another bike! I have good memories with this bike- Rblr1000, Pyrenees, NW200…but after four years I have an itch to scratch with a fireblade. I was going to put ‘never used offroad’ but then remembered its been on a few of your rideouts!

More detailed photos added as requested

Sold!