2006 Ducati monster 695 (m695)

Hello all, Selling my beloved 2006 Ducati Monster 695 (ULEZ compliant), very reluctant sell but it’s not being used and best to go to someone that will enjoy it. It has been off the road since late last year, but she runs perfect. Sings the original sweet Ducati notes with those Terminoni pipes, she definitely is a head turner. I bought her from a lady cop and has been well taken care of.

Sorting MOT out this week so easier on purchase. Cosmetics wise she is in good shape bar a few small scuffs from usual wear and tear. Hence the low price. Got new tyres just before it went in storage, so only a few hundred miles on it as seen in fotos. Got new battery and started first time after 6months see the video here: https://youtube.com/shorts/H5fNhBOBNaY?feature=share (the bike is a bit dirty in the video I literally just uncovered it when I installed the battery, but its been thoroughly cleaned now as seen in the fotos)

It has had some minor mods, brighter head lights, folding mirrors(I still have the original) put black street fighter handlebars(still have the original), led indicators. Apart from the mirrors and handlebars I don’t have any of the other original parts anymore as I didn’t ever expect to sell this(but that’s life).

Come and see her. I have it listed for £3000 but open to reasonable negotiations. No time wasters please. Bike is located in Hackney. No swaps.

2 Likes

You may want to include what the price is.

1 Like

Doh Thanks.