2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja B1H For Sale (Blue)

Please see my ebay listing for full details: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2003-KAWASAKI-ZX636-B1H-BLUE-/290483050810?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item43a223993a
2003 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja B1H 636cc Blue - £3,250.00 (will consider offers)

Numerous major service items completed - see list below Numerous minor modifications completed - see list below Numerous marks and scratches appropriate to the vehicles age and mileage, many of which polish out Approaching 32,000 miles (approx 31,500 at 02.10.2010) MOT’d until September 2011 Taxed until January 2011 Data Tool System 3 category 1 alarm and immobiliser (I have orginal installer certificate and two key fobs) The person who buys this motorbike will be the 5th owner (I am the 4th) I will include a Haynes manual and the relevant ABBA superbike stand adapters in the sale free-of-charge I have two ignition keys for the bike Loads of mileage left in the tyres R&G crash bungsModifications

I have made the following modifications to the bike since I bought it 29-08-2009.

Solo seat cowl colour coded to match the bike (I also have the original passenger seat) Beowulf slip-on end can (this is road legal when the baffle is inserted and non-road legal when it is removed. The baffle is held in place with one allan bolt) Passenger foot rests removed and replaced with an exhaust hanger (I also still have the footrests) R&G tail tidy Clear mini indicators Clear splined tank protector K&N air filter K&N oil filter NGK iridium spark plugs Samco silicone radiator hoses and stainless steel hose clips SW motech mirror extensions (to improve rear visibility) Goodridge braided brake hoses and stainless steel bleed nipples EBC HH sintered brake pads Original 2003 rear shock unit replaced with a standard 2005 ZX-6R Ninja shock unitMajor Service Items

I have carried out the following major service items myself since I bought the bike 29-08-2009 when it had done 25900 miles, so the bike should not need a major service for a long time. Please note, I also have service history stamped up to 24,630 miles / 16-09-2008 in the book.

Front and rear brake calipers re-built with new OEM Kawasaki seals Front and rear brake master cyclinders re-built with new OEM Kawasaki seals, plungers and springs New OEM Kawasaki bearings in swing arm and rocker linkage All rubber engine hoses replaced with new OEM Kawasaki parts i.e. throttle bodies and air hoses etc Clutch, throttle and choke cables have all been replaced with new OEM Kawasaki parts Valve clearances have been adjusted (16 new OEM Kawasaki shims were purchased for this along with all the apropriate new gaskets as required) I have replaced the eight bolts and threaded rods which hold the header pipes on to the engine block and have given the header pipes themselves a major cleaning I have always used fully-synthetic Castrol Oil when carrying out all of my servicesThe Final Bits

I am selling the bike as it was my first one after passing my DAS and I now want to upgrade to a Fazer 1000. I will consider a swap for a Fazer if you want to get in touch.

As you can see, I have spent a lot of time and money on this bike to ensure it runs, rides and looks perfect. Given its age and mileage it has a few scratches but it has never been down the road or abused - I’m a member of the IAM so I ride sensnibly and take care of my machine. It has never given me any issues in the 14 months I have owned it and as you can see, all the major servicing has now been done so the person who buys this bike won’t have to spend much on maintenance costs.

Take a read of the original MCN review (link below) and you’ll realise what a brilliant bike this is.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/bikereviews/searchresults/Bike-Reviews/Kawasaki/Kawasaki-ZX-6R-B-2003-2005/Kawasaki/ZX-6R/_/R-EPI-296

Attachments

IMG_0011--8589154986332864558.jpg

IMG_0012--8589154986332708308.jpg

IMG_0013--8589154986332708308.jpg

can someone copy and paste the info in here? I can’t see eBay links on my phone

EDIT: cheers. that’s nice