2001 BMW 540i Sport - Manual - 110k miles £3499

SOLD!

4 Doors, 6 Speed Manual, Saloon, 540i Sport, 4.4 V8 Petrol (M62 Engine), 110k Miles, Le Mans Blue. 17in M-Tech Alloy Wheels, Angel Eyes Head Lights, Front Fogs, Service Book and Spare key, Television TV, Sat Nav, Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Grey Full Leather Upholstery, traction control, ABS, Cruise Control, Full Screen Navigation GPS. Traffic Master, Car Phone.

6x CD Changer, Radio Casette, Remote Central Locking, Electric drivers/passengers seat, heated/electric mirrors, Electric adjustable steering wheel. Multi Function Steering Wheel. 3x memory settings for driving position. On Board computer. Traffic Master. ‘M’ Trims (‘M’-Tech steering wheel, gear level, door trims).

MOT Nov 2011 Tax July 2011. New Pads and Discs Sept 2010. New clutch fitted June 2010. Serviced at BMW less than 1000miles ago + New Battery (Nov 2010). 4x New ‘Good Year’ tyres less than 1000miles old. Almost £2k spent in last year.

Two Previous Owners and full service history.

This car is awesome. A rare 6 speed manual, for better fuel economy and for those who love to drive. Its a luxury spec car, lots of toys with the sports package. Lovely to drive and loves the long distance (Over 3000 miles in the continent last year and was perfect!). I’m sorry to have to sell but its too big for the other half and new job means its not getting used. Go read the reviews for yourself!

Known faults. Parking distance sensors (They don’t detect) requires two replacement sensors to fix. Display panel pixelated (common E39 fault) and the AC is not very cold (needs a recharge) £3499 Stanmore.

Will consider offers of P/X (car or bike or both :P) + Cash.

Just as long as its not about to explode… like the RX8 I was just offered

LOVELY CAR!! I do love a BMW V8:)

hardly any miles for that motor if it’s been looked after. good luck with the sale

Nice to meet a fellow connoisseur, this motor is rare and I would keep it, but I use it about twice a month and could really do with the cash atm.

Hi

Are you open to offers and are you interested in P/exing an E30 325 Touring with H&R susp, Scorpion Exhaust, Super rare original Recaro Interior, rust free body in Zinn Red?

Thanks

Em

oooo how much do you want for it, ive already got 3 but always room for one more

Hia!

Thanks for offering but she’s sold now…

How much do you want? any photos? Could always be tempted back into 4 wheels! lol