20 things I dislike

1. People who bang on about how ‘orgasmic’ it is to open a new jar of coffee and pop the bloody papery bit

2. Engaged phones

3. Companies that use call centres in India

4. When people say things like “9am in the morning” and “10pm at night.” One or the other will suffice, thank you.

5. People . . .I don’t hate everyone, I just hate humans in large groups. I’ve never enjoyed crowds or big social settings. As I’ve often said, the only thing dumber than chickens and sheep are people in large groups

6. Drivers who take up the fast lane. Drive slow in the fast lane if you want to, just don’t drive slow in the fast lane right next to someone driving slow in the slow lane. It’s like a competition to see how slowly they can pass each other

7. Robbie Williams . . . because he’s alive . . . actually, he should be No 1 in this list

8. Small dogs. They would be extinct if it weren’t for humans. Any dog smaller and dumber than a squirrel should have gone the way of the Dodo long ago. Small dogs in small, fashionable bags make me want to see how far I can punt the little f&*^er

9. People with no concept of personal space. You know . . the ones that cant talk to you unless theres only a ‘fag papers’ width of daylight between you.

10. Petrol duty. Highway robbery in the highest form.

11. Treacly nice people. Sugary sweet niceness . . . sets my teeth on edge . . . it aint natural . . .

1. Dennis Norden. I wanna ram that clipboard up his butt . . . sideways . .

2. Those bloody flyers that they pack papers and magazines with so that as soon as you try n open one you’re instantly buried to your waist in junk mail.

3. ‘Rubberneckers’ What the F*** . . . why do they slow down at accidents? Do they really wanna see dismembered bodies, blood, carnage, brains etc ??

4. The 70s . . . why the big revival? Everyone dressed like tits.

5. Unloading the dishwasher

6. Frozen peas. Should be made illegal.

7. Rap music. Fu&*ing W%$k

8. When I just miss the traffic lights and have to wait like, forever, for them to change

9. Robbie Williams. Worth mentioning again.

Ok so thats my 20 . . . what are yours???

1. My Job

2. My Job

3. My Job

4. My Job

5. My Job

6. My Job

7. My Job

8. My Job

9. My Job

10. My Job

11. My Job

12. My Job

13. My Job

14. My Job

15. My Job

16. My Job

17. My Job

18. My Job

19. My Job

20. Quiche

lmfao

LMAO

Road tax - then having to dodge pot holes
Diesel spills
chavs with boom boxes
hand-held phone car & truck drivers & texting car and truck drivers
Rap music
The price of bike tyres
The length of service from a bike tyre
government officials including local government officials
Magistrates - and police officers - who speed (or worse) and keep their jobs
Being able to rat on people on social security without having to give your name - no accountabilty if you are wrong - have the balls to put your name to things!
Graffitti
litter bugs
lack of manners and respect from young people - grrrr
immigrants who come here and commit crime
‘Poitical refugees’ who come here and commit crime
People who come here and don’t bother to speak Eeeennnglllliiiissshhhhhhh
Pizza making me fat
Ciggies being unhealthy - drat…
Bike thieves - we should be allowed to beat them to death with iron bars…
booze being legal, pot not being legal; p*ss head cause loads of trouble, dopers just wander around giggling and eating fattening pizza - I know which I would prefer to deal with at night…

Oh hell and damnation - that’s 20 and I had hardly got outta first gear…

Toast, social secretary of the Victor Meldrew club

all of the above + Psycho biatch ex girlfriends

i like psycho ex girlfriends.

People who post

20 things I dislike lists - why only 20? You not even got started!!!

if your referring to who i think you are, you are well out of order!

I have a daily hate theme, today its idiots who cannot use throttle control on busy motorways, constantly touching their brakes, making all the other lemmings do the same.

It gets right on my nipples, well for today anyway.

Well yeah . . . I coulda done a thousand . . . but who’d read it

I have had more than one g/f in my life ffs (sadly more than one of those have proven to by psycho’s).

Anyway if you think I am referring to a particular person that you might know then either a/ in your opinion they are in fact a psycho biatch, or b/ because they are the only person you know well that I have had a relationship with. I have never had a problem with you Westie, please do not create one… I thangewe

JZ, why do you hate frozen peas? I LOVE Frozen peas, one of my favourite veggies, and so versatile! What else do you put on a sprained ankle?

As for what I hate, hmm, limiting to 20 will be tough:

1. Tomatoes, when you can see what they are. Great in cooking, yucky on their own.

2. Celery. Food of the devil, disgusting horrid stuff.

3. Not having a job yet.

4. Bikes deciding to have a misfire.

5. The tax man and all his paperwork - I haven’t earned any money for ages, why do you need me to tell you and fine me if I don’t tell you on time?

6. The court system. It sucks, big time.

7. Barristers. Solicitors. Parasitic scumbags of the worst order.

8. Having no central heating for more than a week.

9. Bills. Including the gas bill which will be massive, even though I’ve not had any heating. Keeping a gas fire on 24/7 ain’t cheap.

10. That patch of road that’s got a hole about 3 ft deep that never gets fixed. You know the one, there must be one somewhere near you too…

11. Waking up about 2 hours before you have to get up, and not getting back to sleep until 5 minutes before the alarm clock goes off.

12. Trees that fall over in the wind and trash your fence.

13. People who don’t pay their rent, particularly when I’m the landlord and have a mortgage to pay.

14. Letting agents, scum of the earth, even worse than the court system and the solicitors and barristers they employ to take money off you, even though they’re the bar stewards who did things wrong in the first place. W…ers.

15. Black ice on the roads.

16. Cheap white wine.

17. Finding bits of animal or bird on the stairs, usually in the middle of the night with your bare feet, that the cats have brought in and half-eaten.

18. Having to break bad news to people close to you.

19. Going into Tesco for some milk and ending up with a bill for £65.

20. Coming home from Tesco with the bill for £65 and realising you’ve forgotten to get the milk.

I could go on, but best not, I’d be too depressed by the end…

That its not always the perfect riding conditions

Speed Camera’s - There an invasion of my privacy…

Crap road

Diesel spills

idiot cagers who don`t indicate or look

call centers

pikeys

valentines day

not enough money in the bank

lol, nice list CM . . . however . . . Frozen peas are DIRT . . . gotta be tinned ones

You didnt find the paint stipper funny then…Oh I though you would think it as funny as I did…

ROFL