125 million pounds... this friday

I know you have more chance of getting a whale up your arse than winning it, but just say it to yourself 1 2 5 M I L L I O N P O U N D S if i win i will buy all LBrs any colour rim tape of there choosing!!!

That’s very generous of you, thanks So how would you get a whale up your ass? I mean, if someone can win the lottery, then you’ve got to be able to get a whale up there, right?

Well thinking about it, id say it would have to be a fairly small whale, and plenty of lube but if they are both possible i think the lottery would win hands down, im no marine biologist but even the smallest whale has to be fairly big & would easily bring a tear to the eye…

“even the smallest whale has to be fairly big & would easily bring a tear to the eye…”

I think a whale would do more than tear the [brown] eye … or is that what that bottlenose is for …

Well if its tapered its gotta help you out I guess…

I had a chat with my bank manager this afternoon and just for a laugh I asked him how much it would give me per month? He told me that in the worse case scenary it would give me £12.000,00 PER HOUR!!! IN INTERESTS ONLY

Blimey, 125 million - that would change your life. I’ve no chance of winning as I don’t buy the ticket in the first place…

But of course; if any of you chaps win, then of course I’m a close friend you know and always here to help…

If I won that I’d buy everyone in the UK a penny sweet and probably buy Northolt

I think I could quite possibly buy Northolt with the change in my ash tray!!!, not sure what i would do with it afterwards…

Theres no point any of you playing it I am gonna win it and then I am going to resign from my job biker style, ie by handing my boss a jar of vaseline.

Well I can dream can’t I.

I think if i won, i’d buy every Lb member, Hell every biker i know ,even if i didn’t know them, i’d buy us all a rear tyre so that we could all do a huge bikers burn out!!! Just piturin it in my head, looks great and the noise!!!Amazin…

if i win i’m going to buy a seat in parliament and heckle tony blair for being such an idiot

then i’m going to rent out the the ritz and invite every parking warden in the uk for dinner… and bomb it!

then i’d buy every LB a small reflective number plate and equip them with a tool to break speed cameras.

plus… i’d buy the square mile around the ace cafe and close it off for stunting so the talented few… not me… wouldnt be hassled by the police ever and it’d bea safe environment…

with the rest of the money i’d just sit back and sponsor a racing team and live off the interest and the winnings that my racers earned…

the other idea i had was to fund a private crime fighting squad (working with the police of course) to mame all bike theives and vandals in london - actually just relieve them of one of their knee caps, one of their elbows and their genetalia… justice would be served!!

whos with me!

C

Timmy, I’m going to need a bit more than just the rear tyre. Couldn’t you stretch into an entire bike? Pleeeeez? Something sexy and red…

For u paivi, of course… I’d get u what ever u wonted!!!F**k it , I’d have lots more money!!! Anyboby else wont anything??