12 bottles of whisky

I had 12 bottles of whisky in my cellar, and my wife told me to empty the contents of each and every bottle down the sink or else…!
I withdrew the cork from the first bottle, and poured the contents down the sink with the exception of one glass which I drank.
I extracted the cork from the second bottle and I did likewise, with the exception of one glass which I drank. I withdrew the cork from the third bottle and emptied the whisky down the sink,withe exception of one glass which I drank.
I pulled the cork from the forth sink and poured the bottle down the glass,which I drank, I pulled the bottle from the cork of the next and drank one sink out of it,and threw the rest down the glass. I pulled the sink out of the next glass, and poured the cork down the bottle, and drank the glass. I corked the sink with the glass,bottled the the drink and drank the pour.
When I had emptied everything, I steadied the house with one hand and counted the the bottles, corks, glasses and sinks, which were 29.
To make sure I counted them again,and when they came by I had 74, and as the house came by I counted them again…and finally I had all the houses, bottles, corks, glasses and sinks counted, except one house, which I drank…

LOL

…is it sad that i found that really funny…?

Don’t give us the ammunition to shoot you down

I think Jonny B must be bored at work or on holiday - post count increased phenominally

Still he is funny!!

How dare you sir . . . I am at work and am an exceptionally busy and important person . . . ok . . . that last bit was a bit of a lie . . . a big bit . . . total actually . . .

Im at work and bored and wanna go home

Same ere