£100.00 or my fking cat gets it..!!!!!

i can just see the bad luck coming your way :slight_smile:

like a fright train…or a big truck maby

Wow at the “because I don’t like cats” people.

How can cats have ever bothered you to the point you dislike them?
Unless they crap in your garden, but other than that you’ve gotta be a pretty sad person.

:w00t: :w00t:OMG poor kitty! Smiled you bad bad man :stuck_out_tongue: … I agree with Tiggy, touch that button and Smiled goes in the blender :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :hehe: :smiley:

Because a few times I’ve stroked a couple that the moment I took my hand away have scratched me…

Looks like you’ll have me and ally to help you stuff him into the blender :smiley:

you’ve completely upset my wife who read this post over my shoulder… how could you be so mean? I now have to remove my londonbikers.com stickers from me bike and I’m not allowed to ‘smile’ anymore. let the cat go - you know you want to.

It’d have to be a bl00dy big blender :w00t:

To fit those ears in!!! :w00t::w00t:

£60.00 so far…

keep going you lot…the’res not much time left…

ive just changed his dressings and slapped on aload of sudacrem…so ‘sparky’s’ in comfort for the time being…ive looked through google and it appears that his claw will be ok and will grow back should you lot meet the target…good job i put his paw in salt straight after the blender…

so £40.00 too go in a few hours…how much do you lot love animals?..alot more than me its looking like…

smiled.

i’ll be up for a cat smoothie. :smiley:

• 1 ^^ :Whistling:

Dont forget to film it :smiley:

its a bluff:w00t:hit the button

Make sure you bring the remains to BM… :stuck_out_tongue:

If you mince it I’ll make kebabs out of it and sell for £15 as ‘delicatessen meat’…

No worries Tiggy we will sort summit out :wink: The 3 blondes band togther :smiley:

With a few of us helping we should get him in this one:

Oooo that looks like it would do the job nicely. Lets turn this around, £100 or Shane gets it :w00t:

Nooooooo not yet! Let him buy the rest of my dvd’s with the £100 bucks then you can blend away:P:D This is business!:wink: