10.2.13 Biggles rides forth.

Spent the day with my lady and caught up with jobs that have been outstanding, ate a lovely dinner and watched Django :smiley: Donā€™t bother me when itā€™s cold, getting wet is ok when commuting, not for pleasure :Whistling:

Nice photos and no doubt great roadsā€¦

Iā€™m so hardcore I shot my school teacher before she could teach me how to use the apostropheā€¦ :smiley:

:D:D:D ^^

I would of been there but had to take Mrs R to Anne Summers today for this :D:D

Wow!! You had an exciting time (jealous). A present for Thursday?? Mrs J has been promised lunch in a service station on the M6 for the romantic day:D

aw bless have a nice ride up there, Iā€™m of to Scotland wednesday.

Which side of Scotland & when are you coming back down? You could call in & inspect the kitchen installation works at the bikerhouse:D

unfortunatley Iā€™m going up the M6 and back via the A1. if things dont go to plan might be around Kendal on wednesday night.

Shame, weā€™re not there til Thurs. Hey ho.

ah thats a shame, another time .:slight_smile: are you there for the week end?

Classified:)

Just back from Welsh Wales :wink:

Been a little chilly out and about, Epping is now lightly dusted in the white stuff

Swing low sweet chariot

Oh do tell us what you were up to with the boyos - did Bonnie go? Was Mrs Art on the back? Where are the photos? How many ice cream stops did you have? LB needs to know:D

Copious amounts of ale was consumed. Bonneā€™ stayed in the stable, although it was the Dragon weekender. Mrs Art stayed local entertaining herself with the the credit cards. Sadly I need to cut down on the ice creams, last weeks test results showed Cholesterol at 5.3, fasting blood sugar at 7.2 and HbA1c at 49. Donā€™t fully understand it all but it means less ice cream and more rabbit fare.

Sorry to hear about the ice cream rationing:crying: Hope ale counts as rabbit fare, we missed you today on our gravelly excursion through Essex. We saw a few big white flakes in Epping this afternoon but thought we were hallucinating with the cold:D Glad to know you had a fun weekend:)

\

So did your new underwear fit ? :smiley:

yes thanks,seemed to do what was asked of it:D:P