ZZR 1100 D model 1995 cheap!!

I have a 1995 (N reg) ZZR 1100 for sale fresh MOT 16/2/08 tax till end March 08good tyres,recent ( according to previous owner) chain and sprockets, wheel bearings,uprated front forks, oil changed every 3k,fork seals and caps,phosfur bronze swingarm bushes,braided hoses all round, exhaust has only done 1800 miles( from a D7 model) some receipts in folder, oil and filter approx 1k ago, nuvo flip screen + std screen, spare petrol tank and cat1 alarm .

Its not the prettiest bike as it has had some damage which has been repaired using kawasaki gen panels- just not all the same colour!! :stuck_out_tongue: some marks and scratches around the bike but no cracks/splits really just need s paint and will be a nice bike again.

I bought it to tidy up/paint /use for a winter bike but “er indoors” isnt happy about me having 3 bikes…cant see why myself?? :wink: so it needs to go or divorce will follow…tempting i know!!!

Its a bike you can leave anywhere and not worry it will get scratched its big , its comfy,it will scratch in the lanes ,it will commute motorways in a flick of the ,wrist does about 200 miles on a tank of fuel, it will still do 170mph ;):wink:

If you paint it and polish up the wheels it will make a nice bike and add ££££’s

Ive done about 150 miles since i got it runs, fine handles ok, but the return throttle cable has snapped- new kawa one supplied with bike :cool:

£850 ono

comes with 2 screens,magnetic tank bag, spare set levers,spare fuel tank

07973 361 713

pic was taken as i got it - since washing, ive fitted the std screen and a full size plate,it the wheels have a polished edge- the callipers are gold and the main fairing is green!! :smiley:

NOW SOLD!! :smiley: