ZX7R Track bike

After all the work carried out on Rich and mine’s ZX7 we are now looking at selling it on.

Many of you will have seen the thread of the overhaul and will appreciate the time and effort put in to it.

http://londonbikers.com/forums/767430/ZX7R?PageIndex=1

The bike will come with the V5 as it is still registered (SORN’d) but for obvious reasons is not suitable in it’s current state to go back on the road.

We have recently put a new clutch in and the bike has also just come back from PDQ after a tune up, which included new oil, filter, plugs and air filter.

The bike will come with spare fairings and wets on wheels plus a spare full exhaust system. (Now fitted with a full Akro system). Along with spare screens, 2x wireing looms, original master cylinder, original calipers and pads.

The bike runs sweet. Only completed 4 track days in 2011

The only issue is a very slow weeping fork seal. Not a major issue but thought it best you know.

The dyno from PDQ is showing 115bhp at the rear wheel so not too shabby.

The suspension has been fettled by our very own B and she handles like a dream.

2005 zx10 rear shockR1 front master cylinderBraided linesTL1000 4 pot front callipersNew padsDifferent gearing520 chainRenthal sprocketsRace loomRace seat unitTotal lossDouble bubble screenFibreglass front mud guardPowder coated wheelsBlack frame

Looking for £1500 for the lot.

Looking at getting my ACU in the next few weeks so i can go and join in with the Rookie Minitwins.

So back up for sale.

If you want more pictures just PM me and i will forward you anything you want.

If you could crash it and halve the value I’d buy :stuck_out_tongue:

jeez mate thats a lot of work gone into that, I’m not even riding in the uk and I’m tempted to get you to hold it for me!! Thats a lot of bike for £1500!! Good luck with the sale!!

PJ you should have a PM :wink:

The bike has been sold.

Now to find me a MiniTwin :smiley:

That took a long time then (finding a MT that is!)…

that didn’t last long!!