ZX6R Cheap

Well…sort of… just gotta find one at the right price!

hello mate…just spoke to terry.he is not on line yet,waiting for telecom to put the broadband in,he said he has not got the fairing for the bike as it never came with one ,hope that helps:)

Cheers Tug , ah well I’ll leave this one then, should go quickly, for that price :w00t:

Is this bike still for sale? :slight_smile:

bike is still for sale:)

Tax/MOT?

both:)

Is this bike still for sale :smiley:

you looking for a nice bike for ang:D:P:D

is this still for sale:hehe:

Saw this recently, its a cracking bike.

Can only second that :wink:

is this cracking bike still for sale

TBH Andy I aint really tryed to sell it…apologies to those that pm’d me and never got a reply :ermm: The thing was I put it up to early, thought me bl*de would be back on the road by now…

Well the good news is…me blde will be back on the road next week and I need the space now to park me blde.

So if your intrested have a chat with me tonight, you can even have a test ride if you leave your old 9 as deposit :smiley:

is this bike still for sale :smiley:

Good to see that turning 50 aint changed your sense of humour :smiley:

Seems like a fair swap :D:D

For the price he is giving…I don’t think you would find M8!!

all jokes aside, that bike is for nothing, i could break it for that money.

Having seen this bike I would say that Tel’s beaten you to it Andy!! :w00t:

It’s very cheap and would be a great basis for a stunt/track bike, but having spent some time at the side of a roundabout between London and Brighton I would be sceptical about the ‘very reliable’ selling point… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Oh, and is it still for sale?!? :wink:

Tel - surprised you’re putting your blade back on the road after seeing the photos of it after your car park off, what as, a fecking unicycle?!?