Zimbabwean man accused of bestiality says prostitute transformed into donkey

ZVISHAVANE, ZIMBABWE (BNO NEWS) – AZimbabwean court heard a bizarre excuse on Monday when a man accused ofbestiality claimed he had hired a prostitute who transformed into a donkeyovernight, local media reported on Wednesday.

Sunday Moyo, 28, was arrested at around 4 a.m. localtime on Sunday when officers on a routine patrol found him performing a sex acton a donkey in his yard in Zvishavane, a town in Midlands Province. The animalwas lying on the ground and had been tied by the neck to a tree, according tothe ZimEye news portal.

Moyo appeared in court on Monday but claimed he had noidea he was performing a sex act on a donkey. “Your worship, I only cameto know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested,” hesaid, as quoted by ZimEye.

“I had hired a prostitute and paid US$20 for theservice at Down Town night club and I don’t know how she then became adonkey,” Moyo claimed, adding that he is now ‘seriously in love’ with theanimal.

The court ordered Moyo to be examined by two governmentpsychiatrists and remanded him in custody until Thursday on a charge ofbestiality. Both bestiality and prostitution are illegal in Zimbabwe.

here she is… donkey rides are available at $20 apparently :slight_smile:

Come on…we’ve all done it.

That old excuse…

Jesus Martin, was that waiting on your PC for this moment? :smiley:

two things bothering me here. when does she turn back into a woman? and if he`s found guilty does he get his 20 squid back?