Z1000sx section ?

Us cool kids need somewhere away from the squares :wink:

Green ones only, obviously.

Not before the old lags have theirs you hooner

Or and IAM only section?

Well I’ll be standing over there with the R6 riders…

Banman SilveR6 your coming?

Can I have a crappy bike section?

Brains, Changy , Von…this is the cool section. I am declaring independence, You are welcome but will need to upgrade your wheels or take an allegiance to green kwakas. You know it makes sense.

I did almost buy a green zx9r…

Good enough. You tasted heaven and am sure, miss it desperately. Welcome to the Independent bikers S1000sx section.

IBS

Good enough. You tasted heaven and am sure, miss it desperately. Welcome to the Independent bikers S1000sx section.

IBS

bluelagos
Sounds about right, Irritable bowel syndrome... ;)

I currently have Irritable Bowl Syndrome. There’s a bowl I’ve been soaking in the sink for about 2 hours now, and I can’t get it clean. This is pissing me right off.

I once sat on a s1000sx at a dealer if that counts for anything. It was green.

I do remember having difficulty to go to the bathroom afterwards. I always thought it was my meat based diet

Say one thing for the Z1000sx - the seat is probably it’s worst part.   If you had IBS, it would be a 'mare.

There are green for a reason…

They leak oil if you don’t tighten up the oil filter.

Sorry, I’m too much of a geek to join your exclusive sub forum. I’d feel far too obliged to pick highway code related arguments with you. Coz that’s what geeks do.

The Z1000SX lot are off to Wales next weekend (23rd-25th) if you fancy it…

Should be a good craic if the weather plays ball.

Sorry, I'm too much of a geek to join your exclusive sub forum. I'd feel far too obliged to pick highway code related arguments with you. Coz that's what geeks do. Janey
Sorry, can't take you seriously until I have proof of those alleged diamond whatsits.

Are they anything like your cheesy ones? :innocent:

Are they anything like your cheesy ones? 😇 Janey
Careful looking for a volunteer to do a Sunday ride-out

Des we can do Sunday but after 10.
Got to talk with some people at the ace first.

Sounds good