Z1000SX for sale now

Z1000SX for sale. Absolutely excellent motorcycle, if you rode one you know. Smooth, nice power, handles well and shifts when needed. Comfortable position not too sporty, you can add panniers etc. ABS. There’s a reason they sold so well.
This one has quite high mileage at 65k and some scratches and marks from 5 years of commuting I won’t lie. These are all visible in my photos, the worst are on exhausts from wayward scooter parking and the tank from my clumsiness.
Non standard are, bar risers which helped me a lot. Mirror extenders for the same reasons. Tail tidy as the original was too ugly. Darker screen, crash bungs, tank grips, bar end weights, heated grips. I can take some of these off. I might have a rear rack in the shed.
It’s got brand new brake discs and front pads which cost me £900 two months ago. Brand new rear pads. Chain and sprockets less than six months old. Regulator is new. Radiator is four years old. Just did oil and filters. It had valve clearances done at 45k, sparks a couple of years ago.
Im based in Ascot but work at Waterloo so can view in either.

Year of bike and a price may be useful

What a plum.
£3200 ono

£2800