You've got to be kidding . . .

This is from a new British disaster movie ‘Flood’

Is it April fools day ?

this pics from the movie too

i`d be out of a job if that where to happen. then again i could always learn how to pilot a bout

i`d be out of a job if that where to happen. then again i could always learn how to pilot a boat

another pic

may have to buy a big boat if that happens

Who’dya reckon will be first off the lights in a canoe Oggy or shall I pick you up in mine on Commercial Road ?

Londonjetskiers.com has a certain ring to it

I live on the hill in Forest Hill so I recon my house will be a nice desirable river front property

If you turned the Dome upside down it would make a huge dinghy, millions could flee in safety

“A dinghy is a small utility boat” Wikepedia

Hmmm Jet Ski … might be quicker getting to work, mind you we’d still get idiots on the waves

Well we are the first off the lights on the sv’s

Yeah u can pick me up mean I can sleep on the way to work

Whoo hoo!

Flood plain freaks be dammed.
Come live on Streatham Hill with the smart folks!

Which made-for-TV disaster theory doco is this then…the BBC in collaboration with NBC, RTL France, RTL Germany, TIKO TIKO Turkish Tele 1, and Dreamscape show you just what an over-active imagination their computer effects department has, and just how cheap they can be when they buy in the software that was used 5 years ago on the film Day After Tomorrow, and adapted for use with flames instead of water 1 year ago on 28 weeks later.

Are Daily Mail headlines coming true? Should the foreigners be kicked out? Will tinfoil and carrots give you Cancer/AIDS/Impotence (delete as appropriate).

Find out here live or as near as live as we can fake on BBC7 home of all the rubbish the real commissioning editors didn’t want.

Attachments

BR-jetski.jpg