Your opinions and knowledge are needed

Have a looksee:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=25&MessageID=16150

Mmmmm, looks a bit scary to me.

Mate, don’t wait! It looks much better! If you need a hand let me know

Cheers fella!

The wiring shouldnt be too tricky, ure old headlight would have had three wires. if u do have to do alot of wiring might be best to have a multimeter, makes life so much easier!!

one will be earth, might be wired to the frame of the headlight poss and that to the bike frame, the other to will be dipped and full beam…just work out which is which and easy peasy!

If u need a hand mate will be around this weekend, back from uni from fri-mon, although will be doing family stuff diwali and all!

Take it ez

Hey Anil,

"one will be earth, might be wired to the frame of the headlight poss and that to the bike frame, the other to will be dipped and full beam…just work out which is which and easy peasy!

Check - ive already worked out which is which but how do i connect them? I dont wanna twist the wires together i want to make a proper connection so come MOT time i can quickly and easily put the standard headunit on. Reckon i should use bullet connectors?

“will be doing family stuff diwali and all!”

Me 2 - really dreading it!

Go to the nearest Maplin store and there u can find plenty of ways to connect two wires

If not just buy the same socket like in your original headlight and then it’s just “plug and play”.

The one thing I’d be concerned about would be how good the lights are. I was looking at some for the KTM and was told that the beam was crap, for it to be worse than the standard ktm headlight must have taken hours of design time. The wiring will be fairly straight forward, guess the fitting is going to be cable ties to the forks.

This is a good question, because should u have an eletrical fire and u have faulty wiring regardless of whether that was the cause ins co. wont pay!!!

I have used a joining block and done it this way there really cheap, but i would recommending investing in the ones that clip together from maplin as rottie said then insulating tape around every connection…

Have a happy diwali mate, starts 2mrw officially although im not religious enough to go to the temple then!!!