Your LondonBikers stories

I did break down a lot but need I point out that without me, you would’ve all taken 3 times as long to get to the campsite after Claire tried to go the wrong way round the course?

I don’t know it would’ve taken longer if we factor in the time taken to get all your luggage off your bike and onto mine, so we could jump start it :slight_smile:

Claire’s delay would have been due to error, and no one would have blamed her. Your issues was your collection of unreliable bikes and some questionable bodging here and there :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wasn’t that really early on in the saga? I thought the TT was early enough that it was more a breakdown-on-the-way-up rather than my usual trick of “my bike’s fucked but I’m bringing it anyway and you won’t find out until we’re on the ferry”

I’m sure we’ve all had some comedy break down moments…! Although @me_groovy is definitely the crowned king :kissing_heart:

I remember a painful wait for he RAC van after flooding the CBR and missing our Eurotunnel. When we finally got on the continent, it rained so heavily that we had to cancel our original destination with 8 minutes to go before we were charged full whack because we were skidding on the motorways in pretty much slicks, miles from our destination,

The hotel room that night had every surface covered in soaked clothing in a vein attempt to dry it all out.

Thankfully the rest of the Germany tour was hot and dry, but that was definitely a breaking down adventure I shan’t forget.

1 Like

Were any beauty contest prizes won?

wasn’t it a year after he left a bike on the IOM?

Also, didn’t he fail to acknowledge his battery was fubared and was trying different things to sort it, rather than ordering a replacement before a long trip?

The charging system was fubared, the battery was fine. Never did get to the bottom of that.

+1 for Kishan and his desperate attempts to get some Watford based action. Berating posters for not showing any interest in a meet, then not turning up for his own ride out :slight_smile:

Also loved the mods he did to his scooter and that he genuinely thought he had a set wheels that were the envy of north London.

Rioting Rob having successfully rode all the way to Thetford in snow and icy conditions …
Ends up on his arse in the pub car park …
We must have been mad
233842371951 233827161951 233827141951

2 Likes

It was also Rioting Rob who turned up to BM and then forgot to put his sidestand down when parking, wasn’t it?

Yup and PJ helped him pick it up.

I remember one time at the Ace when Alba got a good spanking infront of two met bike cops!:blush::blush:

I was there man and there was this one time at the Super Sausage we sat adjacent to Jo Whiley and we got into so much trouble, but it was so much fun.

Is this thread turning into American Pie lV

ah yeah, misses still hasent forgotten that one.